1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Raise up Pablo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 28, 2015.

1. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

I'm a rox fan that can look past things that happened last year. You can't. That's why you made this thread.

2. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

The guy is steady and had some key plays in the 4th, give credit where credit is due. At least he hit a few threes this series. Rather him than Lin!

1 person likes this.
  3. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

It is also sad Lin gets the brunt of the blame for last year despite Harden's failures being the reason we lost to Portland. I'm mean who blames the bench player when the superstar fails to show up as well?

4. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Ill advised gambles and costly turnovers tend to get magnified at the end of playoff games, especially in losses, and even more so if you are the team's role player point guard, not a superstar.

5. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Prigi Pab, who am I mother sucka!!

6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

u cant expect anything more from a 3rd stringer. the fact that he's not turning the ball over in rockets turnover-heavy offense is a bonus. in his 20mpg he's doing good enough for me.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Pablo has been great.

DD

8. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

You can't really get upset watching Pablo play. He makes the right play and rarely makes a mistake. I never find myself saying What The **** are you doing Prigs!

Great Acquisition by Morey.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

he was key in 2 games... now, wait until the next series and you all will...

10. daledondale

daledondale Member

Huertas is a scrub. He can't even play solid in Barcelona agaisnt ****ty point guards.

11. daledondale

daledondale Member

Pretty much this. People don't forget that he was hired as a 3rd PG, the guy has no TOs in a TOs party, play good defense against Barea the scrub.

I only wish to had him at least 10 years earlier . He was a hell of a player, clutch threes, great P&R player too.

12. anchel

anchel Member

38 y.o. but great physical preparation. True pro and of course has being playing very good this 1st round. Very underrated move by Morey.

13. raining threes

And he's the best PG on the team.

Pablo played good defense on JJ. Too bad his 37 yr old body is only good for about 27 mins per game. A young Pablo was a bad man though.

Cant wait for the 3 headed PG monster of Pablo/Llull/Tyus Jones. Now that's a championship trio.

14. raining threes

This

He just needs to find his shot. Truth is Pablo wasn't playing much in NY and when he got here he had to get his legs back in shape. For 28 mins a game Pablo is more than serviceable.

Morey needs to do whatever it takes to trade up and get a stud young PG like Jones/Russell etc...

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I'm glad we finally have a back up PG in Pablo who is not turnover prone, doesn't miss open layups, knows when to call a timeout, doesn't have a low IQ and doesn't have the ball stolen by some scrub

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Pablo and Terry do the intangibles. They need to play for everyone to click. They get the rhythm going as point guards and ball moving therefore everyone gets touches and everyone pitches in on defense. As crappy as people think they are they get the job done. Just pls, no more Harden at pg.

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Obviously not. You don't even realize that prigioni had no turnovers
    And you said mcgrady which means you secretly want the rockets to be back in the dark ages.

I see your soul. I'm a 99er

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hakeem status 99ers agree

19. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

You don't even realize the rockets are in the second round and a certain PG is not with the team anymore.

I brought up McGrady to grind your gears.

Being a 99er, and? You're like Shaq on TNT. Keep bringing 4 rings and having a doctorate.

20. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Could be they shared the blame?

Jeremy "Apple Turnover" Lin
    Chandler "Ego > Game" Parsons
    Omer "Stone Hands" Asik

That team wasn't going far. Look at how those three have played this year.