1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Racist Rant on Asians

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ShiniKashi, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

Because we haven't had enough of this in the GARM :p /sarcasm

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VCb_k8IYbpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video made me lose brain cells.

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Why post videos of some random white kid. I could go to the Williamson county sheriff's department, if wanted to hear the opinion of a random racist dude.

3. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

I just thought it interesting that despite how progressive we want to be, racism is still alive and well today. He characterizes the video as a joke in his apology, but it's really just not all that funny.

All my Asian friends are pissed.

4. Nook

Nook Member

So let me get this right.... someone out of hundreds of millions of people doesn't want to be Asian?

Earth shattering indeed.....

On a side note, that was boring.... really boring.

5. rockbox

You're Asian friends should get a life, because if they go around getting offended by random racist videos on the intertubes, then their life will be full of joyless misery. Same reason I don't get hung up over BigTexx's comments.

1 person likes this.
  6. Pringles

Pringles Member

What is wrong with being offended by this video or even BigTexx's comments?

I am offended. Should I get a life bro? I'mma still have my fun. I'mma still have sex. I'mma still hit up sixth street here in Austin.

No offense, but I disagree with your post completely. Should we ignore offensive videos and comment and act like we are not offended, but instead happy and joyful?

7. Orange

Orange Member

Pics of GTFO

8. rockbox

Why focus on attention w**** nobodies? There are a 6 billion people in the world. If 1 percent of them are completing racist, and one percent of those people puts a random video up on the internet, that is 6 million people who are going to piss you off. Why give these attention whores what they want? Its not worth it.

1 person likes this.
  9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Offensive and troublesome. These kids grow up, buy homes and some get management jobs, no reason this bias couldn't be a long-term, multi-generational obstacle to large-scale racial equity.

Incidentally that's why the racist/blackface frat and sorority parties can seem so troubling to some of us.

10. Orange

Orange Member

This.

11. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

"Number five: Math. Math? I thuck at math. I'm tota... I'm not good at math. I was in algebra... I don't even know what it's called... algebra help, with Mr. Scott, my senior year, to help me graduate. That's... that's serious."

Dude can barely speak the english language correctly, but wants to diss asians.

I'm not even a little bit asian, but I'm offended as **** by the idiocy of this video.

I learned algebra in the fifth grade (thanks, Mr. Symchek).

What business does this moron have talking **** on asian people if he needed algebra tutoring just to graduate?

This is a sad world we live in.

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I strongly denounce these remarks by this idiot.

13. Pringles

Pringles Member

I see where you are coming from. But couldn't I and other people be offended without giving attention? You and I gave out the same amount of attention by watching the video; I was offended immediately and by nature. To tell people to not be offended and to get a life after watching an offensive video is a little too much for my taste.

14. Orange

Orange Member

Nice try.

15. Pringles

Pringles Member

According to this kid, I only go out with Asian hoes. I don't think anybody wants to be seeing that flat chested Asian pictures. ;)

16. Orange

Orange Member

Ill pretty much see any woman naked.

17. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

I'm sure you would just as easily denounce his remarks if he were "a black."

You racist, troll, son of a c.unt.

I can't believe you haven't been banned for your horses.hit yet.

I got neg rep for saying that rich black men shouldn't give their money to rich white men, but you get away with calling black people monkeys.

I hope you die soon.

Mods need to examine themselves, also.

18. Orange

Orange Member

No Truer Words have been spoken. I have also gotten a neg rep for suggesting that Bigtexxx Would own slaves if he was in the 1800's. Im sure the people who run this websites are not liberals.

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

^ (to Ender)

wow. First off, I have NEVER called a black person a monkey. That is unacceptable.

Then the rest of your post is just a bunch of name calling.

You might want to gather your emotions before posting. Just a tip

20. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Shouldn't a racist rant at least be coherent?