1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Racial Hysteria Triumphs on Campus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Nov 10, 2015.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yes, these kids are morally repugnant because they are naive 19 year old idealists. Jesus ****ing christ. Perspective man... Learn it.

2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The are repugnant because they are spectacularly selfish and immature, yes even for their young age, and they are literally world-class assholes, with their reputations based on video evidence to prove it.

Many of these people appear to be kissing cousins of the BLM racists, who have helped to promote riots, lootings, arsons, civil unrest and have also served to inspire the murder of several police officers around the country.

The racist PC campus groups ("snowflakes") and the BLM agitators are as far as I can tell only rivaled here in the US by the homo-fascists, who are renown for their anti-Christian bigotry, who established themselves in this contest by their efforts to terrorize the owners of Memories Pizza in Indiana back a couple of years ago, and also a number of other similar actions around the country.

All three of these groups are of course integral cogs in the Democrat left's increasingly intolerant, uncivil and despicable "Political correctness" agenda, together with several other very unpleasant and unsavory factions, which will remain unnamed for the time being.

On the worldwide ******* rankings, the Democrat left's PC coalition ranks #2, trailing only the radical Islamic terrorists, who have an extensive record as proud mass murderers. Nevertheless, it is worth noting that the Democrat left is very protective of these proactive killers of innocent civilians, to the point that they usually will not stand by idly when they hear these radical Islamic terrorist identified and condemned for who and what they are.

What group would rank #3 on the worldwide ******* scale is not clear, but whoever they are, they appear to be some distance behind in the rankings.

3. fchowd0311

Platitudes with no nuance. Have any empirical or objective data to support your claim that liberal sjw's are the second most devastating force in the world besides your 'gut'.

Many claims... zero nuance. Par the course.

4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Those kids are so precious. They are literally breaking down crying because that guy's wife wrote an email in defense of Halloween costumes. Crying over Halloween costumes. How do any of them expect to survive in the real world?

5. fchowd0311

By aging a few years???

I love how adults here love to kick down. They are 19 year old naive idelaists and some loon here is equating them to Islamic terrorists. That's how far from reality the paradigm is set here with some loon posters here.

People need to take a couple of steps back and realize that this isn't new at all and this hasn't resulted in some devastating 'destroying of America'.

6. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Were you breaking down in tears at 19 over Halloween costumes?

7. fchowd0311

No... but I wouldn't equate them to Islamic terrorists. It's something they are really passionate about? So ****ing what? I wasn't really interested in political stances at that age. Some kids are.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Walk me through how it isn't new.

9. fchowd0311

I'm sure half of America thought that college activists in the 60's/70's were petulant hippies who wanted to force their agenda on everyone. But I guess back then they were fighting for the right reasons even though ironically half of America back then thought they weren't...

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Not new because it happened in the 60's? In the 60's they wanted less government intrusion and control, these kids want more. In the 60's they had actual problems (peers being slaughtered overseas) these kids are angry about playing dress up.

It seems more dissimilar than "right" reasons.

11. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Breaking down in tears after participating in a mob attack on a university professor, complete with name calling, including unfounded racial epithets.

When I attended UT, I don't know anyone who would not have expected a round of serious disciplinary action against these students, very possibly including an expulsion or two, along with warnings for all of them to grow up and learn how to conduct yourself in an environment like this, or get out.

But that sort of discipline, respect for others and accountability is apparently not part of the utopian vision that the leftist's have for us, via their "political correctness" agenda. But the scenes we have seen at campuses around the country and in videos such as these, that apparently is part of their utopian vision.

12. fchowd0311

Look, you can disagree with their naive idealism. I do. But the second most devastating force behind Islamic extremism? I know that isn't what you stated but that is what I was arguing against. Some people need some perspective.

13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

What large politically-oriented group would you suggest deserves the #2 ranking on the worldwide ******* rankings, behind the radical Islamic terrorists?

The credentials and accomplishments of the left's thoroughly intolerant and asinine "Political correctness" coalition are described in my post above.

If you disagree that these people deserve this placing, what group would you nominate in their place? And please do tell us why.

14. fchowd0311

What ever politically aligned group you are part of...

Serious answer: I don't see the world in a binary paradigm as you do.

You place so much power to 19 year old naive idealists.

If I were to play your game, I would play it with objective empirical data rather than your gut. The only metric I we can objectively determine this is with lives killed in the United States with a motive of political ideology. Thus, in the United States, EMPIRICALLY Right-wing terrorism would be 2nd.

"In June 2015, data collected by the New America Foundation showed that since the September 11 attacks (9/11), attacks in the United States committed by far-right extremists had claimed more lives (48) than attacks committed by jihadists (26).[37] Subsequently, however, a number of jihadist terrorist attacks (the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting and the 2015 San Bernardino shooting) resulted in the number of deaths caused by jihadists to outpace the number of deaths caused by far-right extremists; as of July 2016, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in jihadist attacks in the U.S. (since 9/11) at 94, and the number killed in far-right attacks in the U.S. as 48."

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

But hey, let's trust your right leaning biased gut.

#654 fchowd0311, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  15. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

In other words, you can't think of any group more deserving of this classification.

Just as I thought.

16. fchowd0311

How many people have these kids killed? Also, I edited my post before your reply.

17. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

So you want to rank the radical Islamic terrorists both #1 and #2.

That's some pretty weak sauce you are cooking up there, bro.

18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

death to SJW.

KDavis and MojoMan like this.
  19. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

These people are thundering assholes.

Case closed.

20. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

[​IMG]