1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Racial Hysteria Triumphs on Campus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Other than the segregation issue (there should not be segregated housing) - there is nothing here.

The resident alt-right members of this board (biggietexxx, mojo and rojo et all) are complaining about what exactly? Most liberals they attack are against letting groups like BLM disrupt classes or events. So the University of Chicago policy is welcome to all and should be enacted country wide.

Putting communication guidance on how staff should write is not banning the word "man" - that accusation is typical of the insanity on the alt-right.

The only safe space is the all-white chicken one they want to live in, that bubble where their world is perfect and they are free to be racists.

1 person likes this.
  2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

MLK rolling in his grave

3. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

GFY Lou. I am not alt-right and unlike you, I am not a racist.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

tl;dr Quit ****ing using alt-right whenever the argument serves you.

Alt-right generally means spouting garbage like white supremacy or an aggressive appeal to pre-civil rights paleo-Conservative ideal (like an extreme Pat Buchanan) centering on absolute patriarchy. It's terribly regressive, hateful, and insane in the world we're living in.

Bigtexxx, mojoman, cojete rojo, etc... are not alt-right posters. I don't agree with them often but their posting history is not alt-right.

Rocketslegend is on the bubble because he says whatever Trump says.

Dei, and a couple other relatively unknowns are definitely alt-right.

Let's not try to throw out extreme labels too hasty, or else we're all anarchists, communists, and fascists with that idealistic slippery slope our monkey brains oh so love to slide on.

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You people didn't even know what Alt-Right was until last week now you walk around like you're some kind of expert and decide who's a member of this exclusive club.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You're right.

All I know is that you are different than other conservatives, some of whom I respect, even if there are some things you both agree to.

7. amaru

amaru Member

MLK wouldn't be in his grave if the FBI didn't allow him to be assassinated while under intense surveillance.

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Sweet Lou's posts are getting called out for the absolute trash they are. No credibility whatsoever. He may be trolling us all like he used to do under his conservative "NewYorker" moniker. In fact, that's likely the case.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Did I violate your safe space?

I am sorry that you are upset when universities are trying to be less biased. All you up in arms about equality are showing bias against minorities and women. That indeed begs the question - how extreme are your views?

When a university decides that instead of writing fireman it will write firefighter and that upsets you? Why would it upset you? Why does BLM scare you and Bigtexxx so much? Why is Bigtexxx so upset about Obama all the time, and why does he try to cloak his racist attitudes with a signature of an MLK quote he clearly doesn't not embrace?

I am just saying it as it is. You cry about PCness even when it is not something that is even being politically correct. Why?

#589 Sweet Lou 4 2, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You know very well that I apply the label alt-right to them to reflect the label they apply to "leftists"

For 'tis the sport to have the engineer. Hoist with his own petard. And 't shall go hard

And look how hard they blow!

11. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Does this mean Human is no longer PC?

Liberals always want to redefine words because some bleeding heart liberal had an epiphany.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why do you care?

13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Why do you ask? Are we not allowed to, unless you approve of our concern first?

The idea of you people appointing yourself as our society's speech and thought police is about as offensive and unacceptable as anything that you can possibly come up with.

14. fchowd0311

Who enforces these rules in your imaginary world? Bro, use 'fireman' to your heart's content. The America Liberal Thought Police aren't going to ****ing prosecute you. Seriously, if a bunch of academics want to change a word to reflect current conditions, why the **** do you care? I'm asking you out of pure curiosity sake. You you want to deflect so be it. My curiosity won't be quenched but no biggie.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

They don't care or think for that matter, but because some radical right site told them to make a fuss about it even though they have no idea what it is about - they do it like the sheep they are.

Oh, a university is saying that it's EMPLOYEES should use language that is more gender neutral. Let's scream "thought police" and "censorship"!!!!

16. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

The life expectancy for an African American male born in 1930 is 47.3 years. Do you have a source on why you think he would have been alive outside of a crazy conspiracy website?

TIA, ToyCen

17. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

King was well-educated, a factor that would probably lend well to the argument that he would have expected to live longer than the average African-American male his age.

As for the surveillance, wiretapping, and harassment from the FBI, it was authorized as far back as the Kennedy administration and well documented. You can read a credible summary in the wikipedia page.

18. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

You appear to be losing your composure, bro. Try to get hold of yourself.

Freedom of speech and thought mean just that. It is not anyone else's place to impose their speech or thought requirements on others here in this country, and that is even true for the leftist "academics" that you speak of.

Also, I do not believe you are curious in the slightest degree. You just resent that anyone would care to refuse to comply to the bullying, the harassment and the intimidation tactics that are routinely used by you people as you try to forcefully impose this unwelcome agenda on the substantial majority of the people of this country against their will.

19. fchowd0311

One anecdote of the liberal thought police restricting your speech... One. Otherwise I can only chalk this up to false persecution complex.

"You people"... Lol k bud. Please provide a quote of me attempting to restrict your speech. Go ahead. I dare you to.

So stop deflecting and answer my question. Why do you care that some academics from a school you will never attend decided to change the use of 'fireman'? Will that affect YOU at all? Why do you care?

20. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

I don't take orders from you there, sport.

This thread is replete with examples of this kind of behavior. Go back to the OP and start there. You will wear yourself out reading all the examples. Of course there are also many, many more examples that are not documented in this thread.

In case you really are curious, but of course we all know you really are not.