1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

R.I.P Linsanity

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by VanityHalfBlack, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

And guess who is predominantly saying this, that he should move to one of those teams in these cities where he will be better loved? It is mainly his Asian Fans over on the Jeremy Lin fansites saying this! I didn't even make it up, I just took their idea and presented it here to gauge the reaction. A lot of feigned outrage...

2. Lateralus

Lateralus Member

Those sights are filled with LOFs, what do you expect. It's more stalkerish than being a fan really.

3. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Why are you taking ideas from Jeremy Lin fan sites and presenting it here in a denigrating manner?

Actually, why the hell are you visiting Jeremy Lin fan sites when you can't stand the guy?

You are OBSESSED. Seek help and hope its not an Asian doctor.

4. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

I would LIKE to see an Asian doctor, considering that half of my family is Asian.
    I do like Jeremy. But I hate hypocrisy, and I hated his recent-most playing, so there! His BEST fans are the most critical of him! He let me down, BIG TIME, got that??

5. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

6. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Ok. Thanks for the honesty. So you are a Jeremy Lin fan that turned hater because he disappointed you in the playoffs.

I can understand that but try to keep the hate to basketball related criticism. As the post above says, discussion about racism doesn't belong here. Let's just discuss basketball.

7. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

Fair enough, but I wasn't the only one doing it.
    Please though, if others start to play the r-cards here, also call them all out as well, such as those who claim it is racism whenever the heat of criticism is turned on Jeremy. Something tells me Mr. Lin does not even like to see some of his most passionate fans doing that, but he is probably too polite to chastise them for it. He likely does not want people making excuses for him left and right. He also probably knows better than anyone what he needs to improve, and is his own biggest critic. Yes, I know, "with fans like these, who needs enemies" ... but it is just how it is. We get passionate, yes, obsessive even!

8. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

I agree. Racism should be called out in every instance, no matter who it's directed against. However, suggesting people are playing the "race card" is just a simply a way for a racist to defend himself because his arguments are too weak (ala rush limbaugh).

9. zdrav

zdrav Member

What an insightful response.

10. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Ahha, that's why you're on the fence.

Ahha, tough love? ;)