1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

R.I.P Linsanity

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by VanityHalfBlack, Nov 22, 2012.

1. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Yea cause he's been sucking on purpose just so he can unleash on the Knicks and make it more epic. Right. Qft

2. Pokito1120

Pokito1120 Member

Ive said it all along that he isnt that good. I dont think he is a scrub but he is definitely not a started in this league in my opinion. And to the people saying well he has only played so little he hasnt had enough time....SHUT THE **** UP and stop making excuses for this guy. At first the excuse was he is still hurt, then it was he needs time. Stop making excuses for Lin.

3. jocar

jocar Member

we hardly knew ye

4. jocar

jocar Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dVSiv8-ugu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. HOU_ROCKETS1

HOU_ROCKETS1 Member

6. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

7. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I've never witnessed fans that root against their own players to fail ...wtf ? Just so you can act like you knew something a bunch of anonymous posters on the internet didn't ? Pathetic ! You guys should be pulling for this kid to turn it around ... assholes !

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I think almost everyone here wants him to succeed. But some of his fans lay on the excuse-making a little too thick, seemingly blaming everyone other than him for his struggles. Reading through all that stuff makes it more difficult to root for him. Same thing happened with Yao.

9. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Then maybe you shouldn't read through "all that stuff" ? Who cares what some clueless fan's think .. it's about the players on the court,as long as they are a part of the Rockets,they deserve better from the teams own fan's.

10. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

This.

11. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

Honestly Jeremy Lin is a joke! Yes he had an awesome run in NYC, but I'd bet 80%+ of point guards in the nba could do the same of you give them 20 shots a game and mike d'antoni as coach...people forget these are professionals!!! Look what fatty Raymond Felton did in the mike system...Lin was a good signing alone for the publicity and income he would generate...he is a decent player and nothing more, the star talk was always a website forum of predominantly Asians on this site taking it too far

12. JK1

JK1 Member

Need to STFU or GTFO, especially, the ones that post incessantly. A couple of the annoying ones have stopped posting - this Lin slump could be a blessing in disguise for the GARM.

13. JorgePenha

JorgePenha Member

Lin was playing pretty well.

3 assists and 2 points on the first 10 minutes

AND WE WERE WINNING

(only Lin and Parson scored at 7 first minutes game)

So Sampson started that terrible rotation

AND WE START LOSING

til the last minutes of 3Q, with Lin on the court

THE ONLY MOMENT ON ALL THE GAME, WE WERE LEADING BY 5 POINTS

So Sampson bench Lin and Parson, and we start losing again...

14. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I was at the game last night with some very good seats about 5 rows up across from the Bulls bench. I'm not a fan of Lin's, however, he gets no support from Kelvin Sampson at all. Lin was fouled on that weak drive to the bucket and Kelvin looked at him liked he turned the ball over. Kelvin cuts him no slack when the opposing PG is getting the best of him. Overall he's killing what little confidence Lin has. You can see it in his moves to the bucket, jump shot, and ball handling.

Yes Linsanity is a wrap!!!

15. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

^This

Clutch, please lock this up.

16. JK1

JK1 Member

Very interested to see how he looks against the Knicks. It could be uglier than this Bulls game. Hopefully, he can take something positive away from this game, to build on. I'm pulling for you Jeremy !!

17. khfxxx

khfxxx Member

I guess Kelvin Sampson really doesn't like him.

18. t3ddt3ch

t3ddt3ch Member

1 star thread in 3...2...1...

19. REDNINJA

REDNINJA Member

No but that should be an emotional game for him and if he can't get up for an emotional game he won't be up for a regular game

20. SK34

SK34 Member

The dude was a bad pickup for the Rockets... SMH