1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quit Whining!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKET RY, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ROCKET RY

ROCKET RY Contributing Member

I've seen it bad in here, but geeeze......PEOPLE!!!!!!.......WE ARE 10-5!!! Yao this, T-mac that, JVG needs to get fired. Yes we have problems but every team in the NBA goes through developmental stages every year as they learn new faces and rule changes and balls 4 this matter. Even the good teams struggle at times. 10-5 is an awesome start yall. I wasn't expecting us to start this good. Yes Tmac is slumping a little with his shot but he will come around. Everybody just need to take a pill, relax, and let the season play out..I have been a Rockets fan since I was born and to me this team looks good. Better than most of our teams in the past. Our upward potential to me looks damn good. what happened to sticking with your team win or lose good or bad. So all of the whiny bandwagoners need to go find a new team.

P.S. i still can't believe people in here are b****ing about yao....26-10 people, yes he got shut down in the first half and yes the suns schooled us but most teams loose to the suns on the 2nd of a back to back...we were obviously outrun by a rested (and fastest)team and I was proud of the comeback they almost got..WE WILL LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES!!

LETS HAVE SOME POSITIVITY IN HERE PLEASE!!!

Thanks,

Rocket Ry

2. windfern

windfern Member

We have a whinner!

3. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Quit whinning for the Rockets' 10-5 record. It isnt that good in WC. Too many good teams. Too many EXCELLENT coaches.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you talking to me?!?!

- tmac

5. ROCKET RY

good enough for 5th seed in the WC right now...I'd say thats pretty good with the good teams and EXCELLENT coaches in WC

6. tsunami

tsunami Member

So why are you whining here ?

7. ROCKET RY

Thats a circular argument dude.......should I just reply "so why are you whining" over and over and over and over again.....that would be fun....

8. ROCKET RY

9. HoopsFancy

HoopsFancy Member

no whinning plz

10. mfgarza

mfgarza Contributing Member

I agree. Of course, we'd love to be 15-0 but *hit happens. You're not gonna win every game. To come back from 22 back to Phoenix to take the lead was very encouraging. Obviously, there's room to improve which probably will happen when TMac finds his groove. ANd if ever Bonzi plays, he'll add another dimension to our team. He'll be third scorer, plus a scorer off the bench and a guard to can post up and get offensive rebounds which comes in handy when we go into those major shooting slumps.
    Maybe I"m being a Homer here, but I think the Rockets are one of the only teams that can significantly improve througout the season. With great teams like the Spurs and Mavs, they're pretty established already and you know what you're gonna get with them. But w/the Rockets they have a bunch of new players and have yet to get any contribution from their major off season acquistion and yet they're 10-5. I think it's way to early to hit the panic button. ;)

11. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

these threads are getting stupid and redundant...

12. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I agree no more whining. Just Fire JVG and be done with it.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

isn't he just asking?

14. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

One more time..

15. Zach Kang

Zach Kang Member

Bonzi sucks

16. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

The Rockets is No. 5 in 15 WC teams. That means the Rockets fall between the 66th percentile and 73th percentile of 15 WC teams. If you want to grade the Rockets, it's a B or B-.

Yao is the top center in NBA. T-Mac is one of the top swing players. Yao + T-Mac are one of the top combo - a A grade combo. If you say that a team with A grade combo which gets a B or B- in results is good, then so be it.

How can you argue with people who love B grades?

17. YallMean

YallMean Member

whinning about whinners. :D

18. Zach Kang

Zach Kang Member

Whining is probably a good thing. it means we care about this team and we have high hopes for this team. if one day fans all stop whining, that is the worst possible thing could happen to a sports team IMO.
    So keep whining guys ;)

19. ROCKET RY

true.....thats funny.....just saying this bbs used to be a lot more positive and fun....all I hear these days is how horrible all of our players and coaching staff are.

20. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Quit yellin', we're jellin'