1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quinnipiac poll: Obama is the worst president since WWII

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jul 7, 2014.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

You really are a terrible liar.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Exactly.

CometsWin is really struggling with how poorly Obama has done as president. He's had to resort to tossing the race card since he has no other means to defend himself.

3. bobmarley

Cults are a funny thing.

4. adoo

adoo Member

contrast O's leadership in bailing out the financial industry vs. the inept W

likewise, his leadership in the capture of bin Laden vs. the inept W

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^looks like texxx had to use a "Phone-a-Friend" not even a day into his own thread.

*Snort*

Be careful dude - u only get 3 lifelines

6. bobmarley

Bailing out the financial industry!? It's called 17+ trillion in debt, most of which O's. If any CEO had numbers like this guy, he wouldn't be able to get a job selling radio control cars at a Radio Shack.

And if you think Obama has anything to do with Bin Laden, I have some nice ocean from property in Arizona to sell you.

He is also the reason terrorists are stronger than ever and are taking over the ME as we speak. Not to mention the fact that we was running weapons to AQ linked groups around NA and the ME.

Get a grip dood, think for yourself, see what is really happening around the world.

7. bobmarley

And you guys are sitting around circle jerking each other.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Oh bigtexxx, bless your heart.

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Really? This is bigtexxx discussing Obama's policies and leadership because he's not fixated on Obama's race, just the policies and leadership of course. This is of course me tossing the race card because I quoted it so it must be my fault! Don't quote texxx or you'll be throwing the race card.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=3278564&highlight=spoken+halfrican-American#post3278564

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=7781914&postcount=4

10. Buck Turgidson

11. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Obama ran as a progressive but has governed like a moderate conservative.

He will talk about compromising with the Republicans. Sit across the table, caves in, then the Republicans start asking for me. And then they say he won't compromise until he caves again and gives them more.

They shut down the government because of Obamacare which is actually a conservative policy. Republicans will b**** about how many Executive orders he has passed, when Bush and Regan did more of them. Pissed at so many recess appointments...yet Bush and Regan did more of them. Obama is so conservative the Republicans have to make **** up to complain about. I mean, a fox news guy said the World Cup was an Obama plot to distract the Country.

Bush was the establishment, Obama continued on being the leader for the establishment and Hilary Clinton will do the same thing.

1 person likes this.
  12. bigtexxx

And here comes the liberal pile-on crew to save poor CometsWin!

SamFisher even had to break out the absurd, as he typically does when his ability to offer fact, logic and reason breaks down.

13. bigtexxx

Those two quotes prove absolutely nothing. You're confusing "talking about race" with "talking negatively about race". Again, when viewed through your own rage-filled lens, you took several poor logic leaps to try to fit this to the narrative you wish I had said. But you failed.

14. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

BREAKING: Obama the Worst President Since Yesterday, Showing Little Change in Overnight Tracking

15. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

This blame game is all tied up, i'm going to need 400 more pages of posts to declare a winner.

Get caffeinated, get political (lol), get ANGRY!!!! RARRR!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Just wait until the next president... he will be the worst president since 1900.

17. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

you mean "she"

18. bigtexxx

Ok now we have the most damning proof anybody could possibly imagine.

Chicago blacks are now claiming Obama is the worst president EVER! This is in Barack's adopted hometown, no less. And his most loyal demographic.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/14/obama-slammed-worst-president-ever-black-chicagoan/

Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: ‘Worst president ever’

Black residents of Chicago’s South Side, who recently rallied to decry a spate of violence in the city, ripped President Obama for ignoring their plight while pushing for funding for illegal immigrants at their expense.
    The protest against the rash of shootings was staged Friday at the Chicago Police Department headquarters building. Over the Fourth of July weekend, nine people were killed and more than 60 injured, authorities said.

Demonstrators blasted the Obama administration’s inaction in Chicago while federal funds are earmarked to help the roughly 50,000 illegal immigrants who have crossed into America since October.

“Mr. President, we’re asking for you,” one woman said. “You’re spending billions of dollars in Texas, but we’ve a problem here in Chicago. We will not stand by this here, and keep letting this senseless killing and shooting happen in our community.”
    Another resident said, “Today, if you look at the time that we were brought here as slaves 400 years ago, we got the same results today.”
    One man called for Mr. Obama to step down if he continued to shun the city’s problems.

“For the president to set aside all of these funds for immigrants and [have] forsaken the African-American community, I think that’s a disgrace,” the man told the blog Rebel Pundit. “He will go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.”

19. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ah yes, the Washington Times. Always in my morning routine as well as the NY Post and the National Enquirer.

20. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

This is the kind of post where I would love to see a response from BigT, will we get it?