1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question for Bernie Supporters

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 19, 2020.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This is just simply not true and the numbers have been refuted several times.

The fact that you think its that easy shows you don't have a good grasp of the subject.

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nobody ever claims to not try anything about healthcare, why do you Bernie Bros keep lying about this.

Why keep beating up that strawman?

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

When have I ever allocated for cut throat capitalism?

When have I ever said the healthcare system is fine and it does not need a major overhaul.

Why would you direct this post to me?

I agree with this entire post I just don't think M4A is the only way to fix things or that it could ever be implemented do to the things you have stated here.

The Reason Bernie is not running away with the nomination is because of his way or the highway attitude and because his supporters feel the same way and attack anybody who have concerns.

There are no situations around the world like America and if the had to scale up like America they would have some real issues, a lot of those people around the world still have real issues.

What country do you think has it all figured out?

It would be nice you to understand what I am arguing for instead of painting me as some cut throat capitalist because I am not all in on Bernie.

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So why would you post figures that you don't even know are correct?

Because you don't care and only about sticking it to the libs right?

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

#245 jiggyfly, Feb 22, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How does eliminating Billionaires help close the wage gap on the middle class?

If anything we would just have more millionaires who own 3 houses.

Everything you want to do in that 2nd sentence can be done and still have billionaires.

Do you think there were no billionaires or equivalents when we had a huge middle class in 40's 50's and 60"s?