1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

QFTOS: (Jeremy Lin Edition) *for entertainment purposes only*

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Nov 2, 2013.

1. CCM721

CCM721 Member

This HAS to be the worst part of internet, so much delusion.

2. stefanb

stefanb Member

I'm glad someone made a thread about this nuisance, because a lot of the people posting on that website are the same people flooding ClutchFans with useless threads and posts. Ever since the Rockets acquired Jeremy Lin the quality of threads and posts on CF has suffered greatly. I really wish Clutch wouldn't let everyone create an account. It isn't hard to see that Lin's insane fanatics have the typical loser mentality. They blame everyone else but Lin.

3. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

Im not talking about Lin, Im talking about the people bashing the Lin Only Fans

4. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Jeremy has millions of fans but Jocar quoted over and over posts from a few posters...smh

5. QHL9578

QHL9578 Member

funny???

6. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

I quoted you if it makes you feel better

7. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Wow, I feel sick reading that. Up until this point I thought of the LOFs as merely annoying.

It seems so twisted that Lin would have attracted a fan base filled with so much venom and hatred. Those "fans" who wish harm on Bev, Harden, our coaches, etc... it is nothing short of evil.

Like others have alluded to, I'm glad that the ardent Lin fans here on CF aren't nearly so, so,... I'm at a loss for the right word to characterize people who post on jeremylin.net

8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

They deserve the ridicule.

9. conquistador#11

i think it's funny that some posters who engage in wishing injuries/name calling on players who they don't like on a football forum get upset with the lof'ers doing the same thing. what's that saying about the kettle and the pot =)

10. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Anyone who wishes injury on a player is classless. No place for that anywhere

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that was hilarious. ok, next.

seriously, who the heck cares. If anything, this should tell people to ignore others when they make crazy irrational statements instead of getting into it with them.

I think LOF's are a bit off kilter. But I think anyone who gets into it with them are off kilter too looking for some action.

12. Sen89

Sen89 Member

Agreed 100%

Not trying to start another war, but LOH have come as a direct result of the insanity/irrationality of LOF.

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

His fans are a bit crazy and delusional.

What I really want to know is does Jeremy know his fans are legit padded wall room, mentally unstable crazy.

If I ever "run into" Jeremy Lin, I'll let him know his fans are morons. If I'm at some rockets event, and he's there, I'll let him know about how dumb his fans are and tell him he needs to put their asses in check.

He probably won't do **** but just accept it. Just like accepting sixth man role.

1 person likes this.
  14. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

None topic, but King you should thank the LOF's , you got a couple of bars fighting them these past few months...

15. Reach

Reach Member

To be fair to Lin fans, that site seems to be composed of 30 or so deeply troubled, obsessive individuals who really shouldn't be seen as representative of the whole. I give LOF's a lot of **** on this board, but characterizing all of them this way is a tad too harsh.

16. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Not cool man. What u thinkin?

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

yeah blame the messenger

18. MFBTY

MFBTY Member

This board is as much obsessed with LOFs as LOFs are with Lin. Almost as if these people can't function without bringing up 'lol LOFs' at least once per day.

19. vlaurelio

how many other fans are on that site? seems like they condone it

20. vlaurelio

LOF's are cool as long as they stop polluting the GARM with their garbage