1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

QFTOS: (Jeremy Lin Edition) *for entertainment purposes only*

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Nov 2, 2013.

1. wil55n

wil55n Member

At first I thought this was an immature thread. But seeing the 4 star rating, I am wondering if I am the odd one out here.

2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Just like 99% of the post on the Internet, If nobody was stiring the pot than we would just all be happy that we are 2-0 and let's be honest that would be no fun! ;)

3. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

A lot of them post here as the clutch fans site quets indicate. They hide their fangs here and let it loose in that nuthouse

4. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Doesn

5. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

I will say that the quoets of how much they hate us is not the majority view of all lin fans here. Some of them are good posters.

6. demarco1

demarco1 Member

hmm enough, you just bait LOH and LOF war. damn... forget about it, just move on, here is clutchfans. nothing to do with them,. let them said anything.. game must go on.... all i care is win... yet bev and lin become great PG... that's it. move on... no need to blame other or make a bait

7. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

I think it's hilarious! What a bunch of "degenerates", just like James Harden. :eek: And a few were obviously in knots over what is being said here. Jeremy Lin's biggest weakness is the extreme of his fan base.

8. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

People who do nothing, but wish ill of others.... That's the makeup of the posters on jeremylin.net. I would never cast my lot with such ugly people that pray to God for injuries and illness of others.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol.

I've never seen such a bunch of delusional fans.

They really think Lin is a superstar just being held back. That is always the vibe I get from some of the more extreme lin 'fans' (Some are just trolls...) is that they really think that Harden, Mchale, Morey is really holding him back.

I think it's such a stupid conspiracy theory. It's like saying that if someone knew a 100% way to become a billionaire over night they wouldn't do so. Instead they would just rather not do so....

That's what they are saying. If Lin was truly a superstar PG I'm sure Morey and Les and Mchale would be doing backflips right now. They just can't come to grips that Lin is not this superstar player they thought he was.

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

All of this! We are paying this kid $20 million over the next two seasons, why in the hell would we want to hold him back?

11. eomor131

eomor131 Member

That's it.
    FTW

12. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

Ok the OP was actually entertaining but it seems the real importance of this thread was to reveal the LOH..

Come on guys, we know LOF are delusional.. but why viciously attack them? Shake your head, laugh and move on.

Some of you are going in for 2nd and third attacks, and bashing anyone who tries to make a counterpoint.

You deserve a SMH almost as much as the LOF on that site.

13. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

This kinda makes me appreciate the LOFs on here more - at least most of them aren`t half as delusional and bad as the ones you posted.

Really, I understand being fan of just one player - and I especially understand being a fan of Lin with his great story and nice game, but how can you be this delusional?

14. ILoveWhiteGirls

Jocar, you been here since 2007, you should know better than to post this crap. What's your next favorite website TMZ??

15. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

[​IMG]

Sorry for the big image, I'm not sure how to make a spoiler thingy.

1 person likes this.
  16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Nobody is bashing Lin. They are bashing his idiot fan base. None of this is a reflection on Jeremy whatsoever. I'm sure he'd be embarrassed if he read that stuff.

17. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

Shietz, Lin should close that site

1 person likes this.
  18. Gil

Gil Member

The stark contrast between Lin and his fans never fails to amuse me. Wonder how Lin would react seeing his so called fans wishing death, cancer and injury on his teammates.

19. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

Just went to Jeremylin.com , I must say they're even fake Lin fans, posting crap there to make themselves feel better, prob rejects of CF, real LOF's hangs out at his FB.

20. RedNickNY

RedNickNY Member

Look-e here, there's a rally go'in on at Clutchfans. What, no burning crosses yet?
    Don't you guys have a gun range where you can shoot off some steam?