1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

QFTOS: Golden State Warriors forums

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Feb 12, 2013.

1. jocar

jocar Member

Previous post-game:
    Pregame today:

1 person likes this.
  2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Stop jinxing. 5 game losing streak.

3. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

Warriors fans butthurt because they gave us open 3 after open 3 despite not getting the hint that we were making them? Lol. I hope Harden scores 50 on their ass.

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=7608560&postcount=8

5. jocar

jocar Member

Quotes taken from warriorsworld.net, goldenstwarriors.com, and realgm.com
    (their game threads are only about 5 pages average so not much trash talkin going on :( )

6. jocar

jocar Member

??? the last time I did this was for the Utah game

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

This one left me scratching my head. Lin was rattled by hometown fans in SF, but it wasn't so bad in MSG at the height of Linsanity??? :confused:

8. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Those must be fake Warriors fans Jocar because TheLastPope "never met a Smug GSW fan , very cool fans"

9. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Wow. Man Lins controversial.

10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    The jinx has been destroyed...........;)

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

QFTOS should only happen when we've already won the game. Should be a board rule.

12. jocar

jocar Member

More Post-game (fouling to stop the 3pt. record) from goldenstateofmind.com

it was like a video game. everything was going in, Rockets had 77 at halftime

This is NBA, if you’re trying to get a record, the opponent is going to try to stop it. God I play pickup and I get hacked in the face if I try a dunk on someone. People need to get over it.

Going for the block hard and not being afraid to foul them. Just because he is telling them to give a foul doesn’t mean he is advocating hurting anyone. I think the massive flopping of the Rockets is making their fans think they are actually getting hurt out there. Like the guy flexing his jaw when D Green pulled on his shoulder when flying by, or about 15 plays by Harden.

At least we know Houston players can make a living in Hollywood should there be another unforeseen lockout.

And props to Mark Jackson for fouling on the catch. Personally, I would have started fouling after the 22nd made 3pointer (ugh), but he’s demonstrating that this is a hard-nosed ball club.

Lastly, I dare Houston to take 40 3pt field goals against us on the 12th.

Hope those suckers got that “I’ll show you” crap out of their systems so they are not so sassy next time we see them and we can stop running into other jilted former players for a while.

I’ll say Houston matches up really well against us. They have the team speed to make us look lazy. I’m really excited about the rematch though. Lets see how the score looks when our guys hit shots!

He said when Lin was with the Warriors, he’d never make three baskets in a row, even when no one was guarding him and he really wasn’t NBA-ready. It really sounds as though Lin has worked hard to make himself a better player.

The Warriors looked bad at the end, and didn’t really show good sportsmanship. That was kinda weak. Bad Kharma. Boguts’ tweet was an embarassment.

Rockets running up the score? Unless it was the starters in running up the score, that term is not in my vocabulary. What do you expect a second unit to do? Play at 50% and show their coach they are worthless? No, regardless of the score, a second/third unit comes in and plays their heart out…they get energy buckets and play smart as the Rockets bench did.

Boguts tweet; well thats more emotion. He didn’t lash out or go off, he just said ‘see you next week’.

All part of the game.

I think it’s classless to call the other team *****. It was stupid to foul to stop the record. Just plain stupid. What happened to the game where Jackson left his starters out there to “feel the pain” of a bad loss?

Naw, it’s all over the place. Just excuses from a supposed no excuse basketball team. Plenty of excuses. Ususally they make an excuse and THEN say, “we make no excuses however” even though they just made an excuse.

Let them set the record. Who cares? They didn’t care in the first quarter, they didn’t care in the second or third quarter, why get so upset in the final quarter? It’s too late, the horse has left the barn.

It’s likely the Warriors will someday be in the same shoes, trying for a record for threes in a game. So, you want open season on Curry and Thompson? Because you just guaranteed a flagrant on one of them in that case.

Naw, tons of excuses everywhere. That’s totally weak. They kicked our asses. Tip your cap and get ready for the next one and shut up about it.

We had Bogut, so we didn’t need to flood the paint with defense, remember the promise? Remember he’s the rim protector so the defense doesn’t have to cheat?

This game is probably what it felt like for teams to lose against the Warriors of the past.

13. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

F**k the Warriors

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

I say get Chandler's hot self in a tight uniform too, and do his hair again. His hotness will distract the Warriors.

15. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Whatta hell?
    [​IMG]

jocar, if we lose this game because of this pre-game jinxy thread....

Totally forgot they're debuting those embarrassing fugly ass soccer jerseys. That should be an advantage for us, surely no one can feel confident in them.

16. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

Hope we win because I hate the warriors ... especially Bogut.

17. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Jocar, The hate is strong on Lin even if you consider his production subpar this year, no?
    If Lilliard had a good game against them, they wouldn't hate or call him a fluke who's going to come back down to earth, would they? The Bulls game, the Atlanta game, the Spurs game, the Warriors game, the Knicks game, most posters ALWAYS say that this was Lins ONE lucky game and that he sucks anyways regardless of how good he plays. He never gets any credit. It's just so frustrating to see the disrespect on our own teams board as well...

#17 raskol, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  18. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

19. Penetrate&Creat

They figured if they clogged the paint, that would take out our scoring potential, and did not respect our 3 point shot.

Jokes on them ;) But the past is the past, people need to stop dwelling on it. We should be focusing on the game tonight. Hope we can pull one on their home turf, and I hope Lin gets to be the man and go linsanapeshiiit.

20. shaggylambda

shaggylambda Member

Lol. What are they saying now? "Oh just wait until next time!" No wait...that's what they said last time referring to this time.