1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

--QFTOS--: Classy Lakers fans!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Jul 5, 2013.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Lakers are just mad that they're old, put off rebuilding because of a bad contract (Kobe) and are stuck spinning their wheel. That or they are in denial. This crap about Howard not being Lakers material is amusing too. It's not about being "Lakers" material, like they are owed the best players in the league because they're near Hollywood's over-rated spotlight. It's about what makes sense for Dwight in all aspects financially and his own basketball reasons.

That's right LA. Basketball reasons.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/owzhYNcd4OM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Laughing at fans in denial about how deadly the Rockets are about to be. Dwight wasn't "ineffective." He was stifled by bad coaching and a horrible cast of old balls. To top it off Kobe made him grab his rebounds instead of properly feeding the beast down low. I can't wait to see McHale take advantage of Howard's dominance. There is nothing like a legit 5 in basketball. Nothing.

4. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

I like the one that says I hope you play like last year. Howard's off year was 17 pts, 10+ rebs, and around 2 blocks a game. Being butt hurt distorts reality.

5. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

GOD, I'M LOVING IT!!!!

[​IMG]

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As much as I enjoy Laker fans crying they have a point. Howard does have some attitude problems. That is something that worries me.

7. dragician

dragician Member

im afraid they are spot on given the way DHo behaved before. I just hope he has matured now..

8. sergio

sergio Member

Good one. I love it:grin:

9. Ultimateian

Ultimateian Member

I'm not one to wish grief upon fans or an organization but I've always had a deep stinging distaste for the Lakers brand in general. Just the fact that people who have grown up in Houston and root for the Lakers boils my blood. I'm probably a homer, but I hope the Lakers fade away into oblivion without winning another ship.

Also, I feel like for nba players now, the Lakers are starting to lose that 'soul glow'.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Stay angry Jodie Meeks.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>No one on the Lakers was as close to Dwight as Jodie Meeks last season. Now? Well, not so much. <a href="http://t.co/fxzo6tEe2i">http://t.co/fxzo6tEe2i</a></p>&mdash; Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/statuses/353549255056691200">July 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

Cute. Jodie likes to play dress up.

12. SeabrookMiglla

"Enjoy Slim Thugs sister, you loser."

LOL

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

14. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=233962

15. boppy

boppy Rookie

He was feed but truthfully the guy has very little effective post moves, even worse his jump hook shots consistently clanked off the rim or bounced off the backboard. Many times i was stunned at the shots he took, shots that had no chance. Play you wouldn't expect from the best center. Based off last year you could not just post him up and he'd simply get you buckets, it didn't happen. Also has bad hands, was stripped consistently. a constant headache. Most real laker fans, the ones not writing all that dumb stuff on ig, twitter, and forums are nonchalant about him going.

Maybe he pulled a Cleveland lebron and didn't even care and all of sudden starts making all those shots he couldn't hit but they should put hakeem on him and hope his brain can think that way. we'll see