1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

--QFTOS--: Classy Lakers fans!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Jul 5, 2013.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Wonder who is going to start along with Gasol in the frontcourt..they lost Clark too.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

they will sign some short term band aid guy

Robert Sacre will be promoted

3. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Lol all in denail... All only Kobe fans not Laker fans as a team

4. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Lakers win and they go burn the city. Last time I checked, when we won, we celebrated on Richmond Ave, maybe now we'll do it on Washington Ave, or both. Blame Kobe for dissing Supermen (Shaq and Dwight), except this time Kobe is nearing the end of his career.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Laker fans are so obnoxious. Howard doesn't owe them the prime of his career. Its called being a "free agent" for a reason. The Lakers, even with the advantage of a glamor city, TV deals, and far more money to offer, couldn't convince him to stay. Fault management. They gave up an injury-plagued center for another who was hampered with an injury for one season. In the end, they didn't lose or gain anything.

6. Arthurprescott2

The hot girl left Hugh Hefner for Ryan Gosling ;)

1 person likes this.
  7. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

8. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

We certainly need a David Stern appreciation thread

9. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

What, do they wish they had Bynum back instead? They don't even realize how lucky they were to even upgrade at center in the first place. But no, it's LA and it's the lakers and the entitlement is disgusting.

10. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

11. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

They WERE the Lakers. Welcome to the Jim Buss/Mike D'Antoni/Old Kobe era. It's gonna suck.

12. Shirt Off

Shirt Off Member

95% of supposed laker fans are just kobe groupies

13. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

As much as loving all of the hate and stupid comments they have to say is, we have some posters that posts equally as stupid comments on here.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

About $9M, actually, if you include tax rates. And its less if you put inflation into your calculation, since the $30M (pre-tax) arrived five years from now.

Just have to keep beating that horse, sorry!

15. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Hear Ye, Hear Ye,
    I hereby dub ye, King Of The Rockets Trolls.

p.s. anyone else notice D12 throwin up the "H" at the All Star game??? More evidence of All Star tampering??? Uh oh...Look away Stern!!! Look away!!!
    [​IMG]

16. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I'm near LA. Was listening to a music station when the hosts announced Dwight was leaving. The SOUR GRAPES BUTTHURT tone was LOVELY to hear :)

While this DOES sting the Lakers, and their will be some BAD BLOOD during the season, and you BET that KOBE is using this for FUEL to come back harder....

I somehow think they'll get over it soon enough. Cuz its "LA" and their inflated bravado is the same thing that'll make them think they'll just "reload ANYWAY - WE'RE the LAKERS!"

(If they're an average team next year, it'll be like "We're the same we were AVERAGE with Dwight ANYWAY". But if Lakers have a LOSING RECORD....and Kobe doesn't come back as good as THE KOBE and they KEEP losing... yes THATS when its gonna be resentful HARDCORE HATE)

17. iamthejustness

I wonder what classy things Rockets' fans would say about the Lakers or Dwight had he decided to go back to Hollywood...

18. meh

meh Contributing Member

The funny thing is Laker fans have this sense of entitlement as if star athletics should be in awe of their franchise. Stuff like "I guess Dwight isn't Laker material" or "he cannot handle following the footsteps of Lakers great" or "He chose the way that will never land him a title" etc. etc. etc.

I'm sure being in LA and being a Laker probably used to mean a lot. These days with globalization, it doesn't mean nearly as much. Howard on the Rockets going to the conference finals will surely bring him more money than being on a 8th seed Lakers team that gets its ass kicked in the first round.

19. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I wish I could rep so bad lmao

20. xomox

xomox Contributing Member

its funny to me that they bring dwight and steve nash to the team only to treat them as kobe's supporting cast. even when nash came back at the end of the season, kobe had adopted nash's game as facilitator. what's the point of having these two guys if ur not going to play to their strengths.

and i feel we are doing the same with jeremy lin.