1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Q&A With Patrick Beverley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mr. 13 in 33, Sep 10, 2013.

1. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Lol

Agreeing with a fine poster making a point about a fave player in his thread. Showing love.

2. platypus

platypus Member

Good read! I am excited that Beverly can become a solid backup and improve his playmaking off the bench.

I don't think he has the offensive skill set to play along side Dwight and harden, but if he can help facilitate the scoring of our bench he will be very valuable to our team.

3. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

Let Bev start and see how the team performs, so they can compare. Oh, while they are at it, let Lin control the ball rather than Harden, so they can compare. I am all for making changes and comparing.

1 person likes this.
  4. jocar

jocar Member

It does not ****ing matter if he's overhyped. And Lin ain't?! What bugs the hell out of me is NONE of these dudes would be clowning something like defensive effort (something to be proud of on a team that badly needed it), if Beverley or TD were SG, SF, PF, or C. Flapping his arms like a chicken, really? You sound like an idiot.

5. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Yes

Yes let Bev start! We need someone that can play D and that can also play well with Harden. Someone that doesn't need the ball and hog it to hopefully not lose it and turn it over and clink a ton of shots. Bev is the man.

6. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

I thought you were talking about Harden for a minute there.

7. jocar

jocar Member

Not u Knicksk, the guy that's been saying that for over a year now just cuz defensive hustle from other point guards makes Lin look bad.

8. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

I like both Bev and Lin.

9. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

lol

Bev will make Lin obsolete after this year.

10. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Lol

They actually play real well together.

11. jocar

jocar Member

I'm hoping DMo takes a huge leap forward during training camp. :grin:

[​IMG]

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

It would be nice to have a 7 footer next to Howard. I just don't see D-Mo starting over Jones, who happens to have the perfect mix of offense and defense.

13. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I don't see Jones starting over D-Mo, who happens to not stomp on homeless people.

14. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Some people still don't get it. Turnovers per game doesn't mean jack. Just because Lins TOPG number was lower than Hardens doesn't mean Lin isn't turnover prone. Usage and minutes are huge factors. Lin absolutely was turnover prone last season when you account for usage, minutes and role on the team.

15. Nawad70

Nawad70 Member

1 person likes this.
  16. gefforycook

gefforycook Member

Says who? I bet your asskissing statement will be obsolete after this year. Shut up and be kind and respectful to others.

17. zzpot

zzpot Member

Most of you know that Lin has A movie coming out next month.

P-Bev had A documentary movie made about him when he was in High School called "Hoop Realities" ( The Sequel to the 1991 documentary, "Hoop Dreams" ). Arthur Agee is in both movies.

I've seen both of these documentary's and I'm re-watching "Hoop Realities" from a free stream I found on the net. If you have not seen either of theses documentary's I recommend that you do. I'll post the link I'm using to watch Hoop Realities below for those that want to see it.

Please note that anytime you stream something for free you are taking a risk. I never use EI anymore to surf or stream.

I recommend Google Chrome with AdBlock running. You also need a good Firewall and Antivirus. So if you choose to stream from the link below please have your **** together before you do.

Go this link, and on that page under the the picture of the movie you will see a list of free streaming links. I'm using the first link on the list. It has a little better quality video than the first stream I tried.

http://www.iwannawatch.co/2011/02/hoop-reality-2009/

Enjoy the free movie.

zzpot.:cool:

18. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

2nd that.

19. alethios

alethios Member

PG debates seem to be a staple on this forum, as evidenced by past flame wars over Brooks vs Lowry, Lowry vs Dragic, etc. Thankfully, we don't have a SG, SF and C debate going on. I'm glad for our depth in PG, but we are really in a world of hurt over our PF situation.

20. Ultimate6thMan

That will make this very interesting then!