1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Q&A With Patrick Beverley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mr. 13 in 33, Sep 10, 2013.

1. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Excellent interview... my favorite player, hands down, no question.

Some of you would do well to take a few deep breaths and back away from the keyboard.

2. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Raise your hand if you knew that Bev couldn't get love in his own thread.

smh

3. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Pretty much everyone on this board loves Bev. He gets plenty of love as he deserves. It's your snipes at Lin in every thread that makes people shrug their heads. Stop the hate.

4. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

totally agree.

5. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Lol

Preaching to the choir. :)

6. Ultimate6thMan

I love Bev and his work ethic and attitude! I'm so grateful and happy that Morey found such a great backup PG and quality player for our roster at such a cheap price. Our GM is definitely one of the best, if not THE BEST!

Our PG duo of JLin and Bev as his backup will give teams fits all year long!

If great backups got on billboards, Bev and Asik would definitely be first in line.

The interview was great also.

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

You are really starting to irritate me.

This is your last warning.....next time I see you bringing up Lin in a thread that isnt about him, I will start slapping infractions on you. These guys who are accusing you of posting passive aggressive snipes at Lin in a lame attempt to stir up the Lin fanbois are totally on target. (this goes for the other half dozen of you idiots that do the same thing)

You are just making it harder to mod this forum, adn when someone makes our jobs harder we have a tendency to remove them from our forum.

2 people like this.
  8. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

OK

Guess giving Bev love in his own thread was a bad idea. :(

9. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

I don't see any problem to giving Love to Bev. But you are clearing not doing this but bashing Lin on every single thread.

10. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

No

No I have not. The problem is I didn't nuzzle Lins ball sack. That and how dare the site put a Beverley article on here and show love to a fave player.

11. MonKing

MonKing Member

I love your posts. It's like a YouTube video of a guy trying to jump his skateboard down a banister, or feed a dog treat to a pit bull off of his nose. Can wait to see how it turns out. ;)

12. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

wow

That is funny and falls in line with a cool trick I did last time I was home. I should of recorded and posted it. :cool:

13. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

When players start going up against NBA starters they very quickly learn that if you can't hold your ground you're going to be pushed around.

It's good to see Beverly bulking up. It should definitely raise his game when he's up against better back-ups and the starters in the NBA. And I felt he definitely struggled against starting calibre PGs last season.

Beverly is going to be seeing a lot of minutes, so hopefully he's doing endurance work as well to make sure he doesn't run out of gas half way through the season.

14. bongman

bongman Member

Nice of you to still have a sense of humor even though you are being viewed as a train wreck waiting to happen :)

15. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Stop deteriorating the quality of the board.

16. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Lol

Being a Lin cheerleader and making sure Lin fan boys are happy does not raise the quality of the board.

Being able to come in and chat about a fave player in their own thread does. Lin will get another thread where the warm feelings can come in to his fan boys. Can't Bev have one thread for us fans?

17. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

JCF: I feel like every athlete says something along the lines of, ‘Yeah, I put on 10 pounds of muscle during the offseason,’ but you actually do look legitimately bigger than you did at the end of last season.

PB: Yeah, I think that’s definitely the case. You know, with me coming over from Europe last year, right into the middle of NBA basketball against guys who’d been working on their bodies all summer, I felt like I was at a bit of a disadvantage at times. With Europe, it’s more of a finesse game so I really didn’t need the extra weight. I’ve been lifting five times a week this summer so I’ve gained about six or seven pounds of good weight.

lol, JCF spooked him from saying '10 pounds of muscle'. 'good weight' in muscle out ...

seems like the guys are all working hard to capitalize on opportunities. Beverley comes across well in this interview. TY for posting!

18. Reach

Reach Member

I've never seen a PG impact a team's defense like Beverly did last year. If he somehow improves upon last year's performance, I can see him overtaking Lin on the depth chart. Jeremy better be working his ass off in the off season.

19. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Having a hard time imagining Bev running out of gas. He seems to have endless energy.

20. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

You want to tell everyone how innocent your intentions are in your aggravating posts?