1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Q&A With Patrick Beverley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mr. 13 in 33, Sep 10, 2013.

1. alethios

alethios Member

True - a long time ago I read The Trial of Socrates, and in it, the author seemed to be in love with certain words, including indefatigable, because he used them over and over. You could say he was tirelessly persistent in his use of indefatigable.

1 person likes this.
  2. KiwiRocket

KiwiRocket Member

Love his attitude! another steal from Morey!

3. gengar

gengar Member

It's sad how much disrespect Lin gets from Rocket fans from his own team. Luckytxn said that Lin turnsover a lot and looks lost in lane but only half of that is true. He actually didn't turn over a lot last season at all, there's someone else who turns over the ball more on this team. I agree that he did tend to look a little bit lost quite a few games but I honestly believe that his strong penetration game is not supported by this team's offensive design. It's surprising how he barely gets any picks when he's known to be a penetrating guard.

I honestly want Beverly to become a starter so that you haters can realize after a few games with Beverly going 0 points / 0 assists with starter minutes how much better Lin is than Beverly

4. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

and here we go

5. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Buddy, they aren't going to ever realize that, lol. Just give it up. And people around here frown on defending Lin in these parts so just let it go. Lets just wait for the season to start and dont get too upset over comments made by the usual suspects upto their usual tricks.

6. raskol

Bevs got the right attitude. I think his European experience has definitely been good for him. Can't wait to see if he can improve and be even more assertive than he's been. I am curious about his shooting though? Will his 3 pt percentage go up or remain the same this year? I feel as if he proves his shooting prowess, he'll help us out a lot this coming year. Keep it up Bev!!

7. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

I love how as a 'Rockets fan' how much disrespect you give members of the HOUSTON ROCKETS such as Patrick Beverley.

Oh and you suck.

8. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Strange that an article about Bev can't get love from Rockets fans without a few solo player fans getting their panties in a twist.

1 person likes this.
  9. gengar

gengar Member

When did I disrespect him? I simply said a Rockets player was a better player than another Rockets player. And I did point out the 0 points / 0 assist game..because the other guy pointed out Lin's 2 flaws: Turnovers (not true) and Getting lost in lane (True)

So I can't show 1 flaw in Beverly to counter an argument made about another poster talking about Lin's flaws?

Your logic is garbage...

10. gengar

gengar Member

Good try acting neutral. The only reason I responded was because of your absurd statements made about Lin. If you didn't notice, my post was AFTER your 2 posts made in this thread :rolleyes:

11. raskol

You're the one instigating and taking jabs in every thread. You're just trolling imo. In nearly every thread you put in a jab against Lin and wait for people to bite and ijuts actually come and defend you, lol. Cut it out man. Why mention Lin's name in every thread?? Your comment above is so fake, it would be pretty funny if we were friends laughing at the idiots who think you're seriously hurt and shocked, lol.

12. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Lol

Just giving Bev some love in an article about him. I like that he has this mindset about being the defensive captain. I think that is awesome. I still think he needs another year to be all he can be though. :)

13. raskol

Lol :)

14. gengar

gengar Member

You can give a lot of love to Beverly without bashing Lin and starting up a ****storm. Just saying :cool:

15. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Lol

It is all about Bev here. Calmo.

The next article will probably be about Lin and I promise to come give him some much needed love. :)

16. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

If this thread is about Bev then please talk about Bev. You don't have to just take jabs at Lin like you always do. And aren't you the guy who said you've been watching basketball for the last 40 years or something? Can you actually act your age instead of just being an immature troll on a number of these threads?

17. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

Man I loved that interview. Beverley's a competitor and wants nothing other than wins. Great to have team-first guys like him.

18. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

lol

Neener neener!

19. Outlier

Outlier Member

Bev >>> Lin. Can't wait til he takes over the starting spot so we can have a championship caliber starting line up.

20. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

He can talk about it while he's playing in some D league where he belongs.