1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Putin's Useful Idiot At Work

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Dec 30, 2016.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

ROCKSS likes this.
  2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Well, when you're comparing Randalls to any random Siberian bodega, it's easy to see where Tucker is coming from.

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Carlson is loving it there. He should stay where he loves.

4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I know I shouldn't be, but the more he talks about Russia the more I am like WTF dude...............not sure if he realizes it but there are real journalists who are in prison for nothing, why isn't he asking about them or Paul Wheelen.....................he is kissing putins ass and then tweeting about how great it is there....................stay there mother****er. Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave................he is a buffoon. I see some moderate gop members telling him he is an idiot but I haven't seen maga come out and endorse his actions

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Putin is savoring at the bit now. Are Trump's 500 million in legal fees making him the perfect mark for bribery by corrupt foreign leaders? Who will dangle their golden carrots to Trump? Will it be Putin, The Saudis, or Kim Jong Un?

I don't know about you, but I think a compromised grifting con with over half a billion in legal fees and counting is a huge threat to National Security. He will be racking up more charges and fees after his full calendar of civil and Federal court cases yet to come.

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

8. Nook

Nook Member

This is so dangerous.

Carlson knows damn well that he is spreading objectively false propaganda.

Russia is falling apart and at this point isn't even a first world nation.

Healthcare, the economy, the level of freedom, the level of opportunity, life quality and expectancy etc.... all are and have been going down consistently, and it isn't expected to stop. They cannot even keep their population.

It has also objectively gotten worse under Putin - and even those select few that have profited greatly have largely left Russia.

Yet we have Carlson Tucker on television literally spewing objectively false information on television in support of Putin.

9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Tucker's line about the shopping cart coin return incentivizing people to put their carts back instead of taking them to their homeless encampment had me rolling. I had to rewind to hear what Jon said after that clip.

Xerobull and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. Xerobull

He's a piece of work. And he's never been to Aldi, which does the same thing.

Crazy to think this guy was in the conversation for president at one point.

11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Pretty sure the entirety of Europe has the coin return thing. When we had Auchan, they did it.

12. Xerobull

Oh! So that’s why there’s no homeless in Europe. They can’t afford carts.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This crap is insane. Are Republicans all this stupid to be this easy of a mark as useful idiots or are they all sincerely working on behalf of Putin and Russia??

There’s just no way that you could look at this “informant” and especially the Rudy Giuliani hard drive copy of Hunters Laptop that just so happened to find its way to Rudy randomly, and not see a mile away a Russian misinformation intelligence operation. I called it here two years ago, and even known Democrats here poo poo’ed that idea because they wanted to seem fair and balanced which I can appreciate but don’t understand.

We are truly being attacked from outside AND from within. Unless you actually do support Russia and Putin you need to wake up if you call yourself an American.

deb4rockets and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

All of Europe has Auchan?

15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Putin has been a very bad boy ... the Rs are loving it

16. NewRoxFan

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It’s mutually beneficial. Putin gets what he wants from Republicans in power, and Republicans get what they want from Putin. The term ‘useful idiot’ implies not being aware of this, which is incorrect. They are aware of what they are doing, and it’s very dangerous.

Other dictators would want to play the same game.

deb4rockets and dobro1229 like this.
  18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'd double that incentive from other corrupt foreign Dictators with Trump in such a financial mess. He can be bought, and they damn well know it. Foreign policy under Trump would be a threat to Democracy.

19. NewRoxFan

It must be hard to be a recent republican leader seeing today's maga party...

20. NewRoxFan

Imagine of a republican president of the United States, gushing over russians. Ronald Reagan must be rolling in his grave...

FranchiseBlade likes this.