1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Putin's Useful Idiot At Work

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Dec 30, 2016.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Anyone being alone in a room with Putin is a bad idea.

2. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

• Please refrain from the use of the N word
    Look…I don’t care what anybody says…

…Putin ain’t nobody’s fool…he just gets them elected…

…and no way he sits down anywhere with the Donald if there’s even a slight chance of a picture showing up sometime with him handing El Presidente a fat envelope without some assurances…

…I mean, state-sponsored propagandized television media or no…

…they get Good Fellas over there in Moscow once every other month like everybody else…

…and especially with the half-Kenyan n!gg3r usurper already sporting a track record of bugging people that ain’t down with the #MAGA train…

P.S...

....I wonder who does the Russian voiceover on Joe Pesci's notorious rants...?

...the same guy who says "Moose and Squirrel" in those old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons, maybe?

#382 mdrowe00, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    CometsWin likes this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Does anyone even Trump's supporters believe that Trump has a real grasp of the issues. I think most people believe that Putin does. So Trump will be entering in at a disadvantage, to say the least.

Meanwhile going into the meeting Trump has blasted our NATO allies about paying their share. G.W. Bush also asked the NATA allies for that. So did Obama.

Yet in the history of NATO, the United States has never had to step in and defend its European allies. The European allies have sent men to fight and die in defense of the United States. So only the allies have helped the U.S. in that way. Trump seems less than appreciative.

Bad Blood between NATO allies is what Putin wants and will help Putin. It doesn't help the United States at all and could hurt the United States.

That is the best anyone can say about Trump's meeting with Putin. The worst we can talk about Trump being possible vulnerable to blackmail, easily manipulated, a horrible negotiator, and that he seems more concerned with NATO paying their dues than Russia trying to interfere with our democracy or the Russsian invasion of Ukraine.

It just has disaster written all over it. I will hope for the best, but those hopes aren't based in any sort of reality.

JeffB and mdrowe00 like this.
  4. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

Congratulations.

You've met all the qualifications of a "baby Christian".

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

6. Buck Turgidson

Most annual emloyee performance reviews are done in private.

Amiga, mdrowe00 and adoo like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

Libtard Heritage Foundation contradicts every current trump position on his motherland meeting...

JeffB, Buck Turgidson, adoo and 2 others like this.
  8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Putin's useful idiots at work. Here you go:[​IMG]

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

JeffB likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And this is what modern social media and youtube reccomended playlists creates. An algorithmic catering towards someone's preconcieved notions that finds every example to confirm their precontnotions by finding every nook and cranny example that exists and spams it to them in a 24/7 feed.

When's the last time you've been in a college campus? How many riots and protests out of the thousands of institutions that exist in this country do you think happens in a weekly basis?

JeffB likes this.
  11. fiersdownbelow

So many meltdowns in this thread. Enjoy the next 7 years amigos. [​IMG]

At least you have your fake news media to agree with you. [​IMG]

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hope to enjoy the next seven years, just as I've enjoyed the past seven. The facts tend to agree with me and seem to disagree with you, but I still hope you enjoy the next seven years as well.

The thing about fact-based news stories is that they aren't fake news.

13. fiersdownbelow

14. NewRoxFan

Brainless off-topic screen-capture that doesn't even reflect the polling that happened just before the election that were pretty accurate (some even showed trump leading)...

15. fiersdownbelow

That was from election night...lol..I'm not stupid I was there. Lol @ "some even showed trump leading". Wow good for them. It sure as hell wasn't the vast majority of mainstream news. [​IMG]

And it is on-topic because the jackass above me was talking about how accurate the news media is.

16. fiersdownbelow

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Personally, I would have used the phrase, "Dark AF."

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Maybe we can convince Trump that Puerto Rico is a hostile foreign power and he will start helping to rebuild it.

19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

"I've met the people of Puerto Rico. I've met their new leader, Darth Rico. Very classy. He's fine. We're fine. It's gonna be great. We're gonna do huge things there and it will all be very, very classy."

20. NewRoxFan

Sad to have to bring facts to this inane discussion... and

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Since Clinton actually had 2% more votes in the popular vote, the final poll results were pretty accurate, especially when you consider the standard error.

And the topic is: Putin's Useful Idiot At Work