1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Push, Nevada Finale

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by deepellumrocket, Oct 25, 2002.

1. deepellumrocket

Has anybody been watching this show? I had gotten into and now it looks like it has been cancelled. Last night's episode was promoted as the "Series Finale", but in the end there were still lots of loose ends. Heck, they didn't even finish last night's episode. They cut away and did some bogus bit where the actor that played the main character was hurriedly gathering some documents on the set of the show while somebody was beating on the door, as if to say that the story was not entirely fiction.

My guess is that they just got cancelled so they had to come up with some way to wrap things up semi-neatly and that was the best they could come up with on short notice. Disappointing because, despite it being very derivative of Twin Peaks, I enjoyed the show quite a bit and thought that the Jim Prufrock character had lots of potential.