1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Pure Evil] 70yr old Nun Raped!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BamBam, Mar 14, 2015.

1. VBG

VBG Member

I honestly thought that rape becoming more publicized in India would be good because it would help foster change but this has gone overboard to the point where India is just singularly being associated with rape.

It's kind of terrifying what the power of media in building perception is.

2. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Pretty sure a 70 year old nun getting raped is a story in any country.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why would you put this in the Hangout?

4. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I put it in the Hangout because this thread (http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=235564&highlight=india) was posted here as well and wasn't moved. Looking back I should've just bumped that thread and added this story to it! My bad!!...:eek:

Also reflecting on what I posted last night I should not have thrown the entire country of India under the bus! I'm sure there are millions of people over there that are just as disgusted with how these deviant animals are running rampant in their country, and wish they would disappear from the human population! I hope that they are able to find the pervs who did this to the Nun and bring them to justice!

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Yeah its terrifying that media is writing about a 70 year old nun getting gang raped in India.

[​IMG]

6. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Jesus, dude. They raped an elderly nun. A nun!

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If he is guilty of the accusation of being 'Indian' it obviously entails that he must love rape.

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]