1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Proof that Rockets fans have ALWAYS SUCKED!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JimmyJackson, May 16, 2012.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

You don't think this happens at Lakers, Spurs or Heat games? Not everybody is a die hard fan at every game. Some are just there to have a good time and that is perfectly fine.

2. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

3. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

telling die hard Rocket fans that they suck on the one place where die hard Rockets fans get together or the Internet is usually a lose lose scenario

4. lean

lean Member

I get it that you are trying to troll, OP, but this is really poorly executed. paulftsk would be spinning in his grave if he were dead

2 people like this.
  5. Marteen

Marteen Member

Man, looking back at those old jerseys and the Rockets logo from the late 90's, it makes the current uniforms look like gold. Damn you, Les.

6. Mariachi ROCKET

Awesome I never been quoted! Know I feel like a liegit Clutchfan!!!!

7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Booom! Ddouchebag got owned

8. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Rockets fans do suck. However, I was at the game when Eddie Johnson hit that 3 pointer to win against the Jazz. That game was Rocking. It felt like the summit was moving back and forth. Also, I was at the 22nd game against the Lakers when the rockets won. Wow, 2nd loudest I ever heard. Rockets fans have their moments.

9. sabesque

sabesque Member

Curious - how many games were you at, this most recent season?

I'm assuming from your post that you've been to many. Just want to know what you think is a right amount of games for a fan to attend.

10. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

The Rockets suck and their fans suck. I have never heard that one. Start more threads please - I want everything that is bad categorized and whined about over and over again.

Start with the jerseys suck, that's a fresh topic like this one.

11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

From 1995-1999 the Rockets sold out every single game at the Summit.

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Man, ROckets03 went off on ..dbag..bangthe.....boogie......bang????:confused: WTF??!!!!

13. Grandpappy

Grandpappy Member

Yet somehow they are the ONLY TEAM IN HOUSTON to win a championship. What exactly has our pro football franchises done ? The only thing Oilers are remembered for is the epic collapse against Buffalo. The Texans have one playoff win in a decade of existence. The Astros have won 3 playoff series in their whole existence.
    The Rockets are not a pathetically run franchise, as a matter of fact they are run way better than the other two sports franchises in town. The Rockets are the only franchise in Houston that consistently contends. If you want to judge a franchise by only playoff success go root for Lakers or Yankees.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The Comets say "Uh uhh!! No he didn't!!":rolleyes::rolleyes:

15. dreamshake97

dreamshake97 Member

jimmy i bet your that guy that when your mom or wife burn your toast you slap her…

you are a disgrace to all rockets fans...

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

They've played FOOTBALL instead of basketball.

You are aware that Houston is located in Texas, right?

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Also, the Dynamo called. They want their props homey!!!

18. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Tinman faints.

19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

1. Football is football. Football sells out virtually everywhere. It's an anomaly when it doesn't. Part of that is it's popularity...part of that is the premium on tickets when a team only plays 8 regular season homes games per season. The NFL is the belle of the entertainment world right now....not just sports entertainment, but entertainment generally.

2. The Astros have only won 3 playoff series...but they also play in a league where for most of their existence only about 15% of the teams make the playoffs. That's compared to the NBA where more teams make the playoffs than miss the playoffs. Completely apples/oranges to compare playoff series wins when everyone makes the playoffs in one league and just a handful make it in another.

3. The Rockets have a pathetic record over the last 15 years. Playoffs are everything in the NBA....and they've only made the playoffs 7 times in the last 15 seasons....and they've managed to win exactly one playoff series in that entire stretch. That's pathetic. I wish it weren't so, but it is. The franchise is a shell of what it once was when it made the NBA Finals 4 times in 15 seasons (1981-1995)

4. CHAMPIONSHIPS FROM 17 YEARS AGO DON'T SELL TICKETS.

2 people like this.
  20. dmoneybangbang

Your angry, woman like complaining suggests otherwise you. The amount of time of you spent on this forum is meaningless, who cares? Think you deserve a plaque or that your ***** don't stink? I'm not sure.

Just giving you suggestions to quite your womanly complaining. Maybe you just need a midol. Maybe you need teams who enjoy lots of success.

Oh and how the hell am I supposed to know what forums you visit? Again it was a suggestion but thanks for your irrational comment.

Neversaid said you can't criticize them. Just when your criticizism is mostly complaining without proper context, don't expect people to just pat you on the back.

And clearly the Rocket's overall record doesn't indicate that they are at the level of sucking, they just aren't where you'd like them to be.

Take a midol or take a valium and chill out. Maybe think before you criticize.