1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Promised Land only for non-black

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, May 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Remii

Remii Member

Why would I hate Black Jews... How ignorant can you be. Lol...

And considering that you're German ---> you're the "Jew-Hater" around this camp. You in yours have European Jewish blood on your hands. You should watch your mouth because I'm not the one with gas chambers in my backyard.

2. Nivos

Nivos Member

I wondered who's going to post this. A demonstration that is hapenning in every western country in the world. But because its in Israel, you're all over it.
    Just to make things clear, out of the 68 wounded people in this demonstration- 50 were cops.
    Not saying that there isn't discrimination against ethiopian decendent, There is. And its wrong. But every wave of imigration suffers from this discrimination. This is a completely different story from the black people issue in America.

3. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Is it possible to have a thread about Israel not dissolve into an argument between white knights and anti-semites?

Two cops beat the crap out of an Ethiopian Israeli in uniform and it was caught on camera. When Bibi is openly troubled by it, you know it's bad.

In nine years in Tel Aviv, I saw plenty of protests of every stripe, but never rioting, or water cannons or stun grenades.

Yes, Israel is profoundly racist. Maybe not to the extent of say...Iraq or Russia or Mexico, but no one living there would confuse it for North America or Western Europe.

4. Nook

Nook Member

No, it is the land of milk and honey OR the new South Africa.... You decide, but there is no room for honest discourse.

5. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

This!

When it comes to Israel, some people use different standards of judgement.