1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Professional Tickler

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCityReturns, Aug 28, 2006.

1. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Strange thread, I know. Let me explain.

I was looking on craigslist.com at job opportunities and I stopped into the tv/video/radio section to see what I could find. That's when I notice that the very first (and most recent) posting is "Seeking Ticklish Girls". The first thing that came to mind was this guy I had seen on Howard Stern a while back who claimed to be a professional tickler.

So, I open the listing (found here) out of curiousity and realize that it IS the guy from Howard Stern (at the end of the listing you notice it says "As seen on Howard Stern and MTV").

At that instance, for one reason or another, I also vaguely remembered that the guy mentioned he was from Houston back when he was on Howard Stern. So I googled him and sure enough, he does live here.

His name is Yaqi and he's a freaking weirdo. The listing says "no nudity or sexual situations", but it's obvious that the guy is just a loser that wouldn't be able to get within 5 feet of an attractive girl if money wasn't involved, and if he didn't have some silly excuse (professional tickling) to approach her with.

Anyway, this was just such a random thing to find that I had to post it. You can check out his website here, if you're intrigued. :D

His "work" can also be found on youtube. Here's a couple of examples:

Probably not safe for work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwhZvkpvg04
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv_eUKRI_q0

#1 ClutchCityReturns, Aug 28, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2006