1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Printing/Poster Creation Help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Buck88, Oct 12, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Buck88

Buck88 Contributing Member

I am looking to have a picture I found created into a poster. It’s a picture I have from one of my favorite movies that I found on the web.

Does anyone know who or what company I can get to create this picture into a poster? I plan on framing it and putting it in the game room, so quality would need to be decent.

Thanks for the help guys.

2. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

The photo is going to have to be high resolution. I would call around small graphic/sign shops that do over-sized digital printing and who doesn't care about copyrighted material. And again, that photo will have to have a high resolution to be worth a darn, and if you found it on the web, it probably doesn't. But you can give it a shot...

3. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

Kinkos I think will do it for you. I had them print a poster for me a couple of years ago, but I created the poster already at the size I needed.

But odds are, if you found it on the web, it's more than likely not a poster size and is not hi-res enough to be blown up to that size either and still look good.