1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Boris Diaw after an offseason buffet binge

2. marky :)

marky :) Member

Steve Blake. He looks like a dude you hire to do a magic show at your kids bday part.

1 person likes this.
  3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

...in a Law & Order: SVU episode maybe.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

9:50 mark of the 4th, rivers drove by him at the left elbow and he was forced to foul to prevent the layup..

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I like his game. A true PG. Can't pass up open shots in our offense tho

6. seeingred

seeingred Member

dude looks like a substitute algebra teacher

7. Mr. Clutch

He doesn't even look like a starting teacher?

He teaches poor kids calcoolus in the off-season

8. daledondale

daledondale Member

Too bad him came to NBA when he was already old..like Scola, they should came to play at least 3 o 4 years before they arrived to NBA. Still a good pick, pure IQ guard

9. Mr. Clutch

His short chart on the Knicks looks like Morey ball. And finally another guy who can run the pnr

10. Asian Sensation

It was so refreshing to be able to see someone else aside from Harden and the occasional Josh Smith run the fast break. In other words... it was nice seeing someone who actually possesses actual PG skills. His ability to dribble, creativity, vision and ability to make plays for others and create will be absolutely huge.

He's the perfect compliment to our current setup of guys like Brewer and Ariza. Long, athletic guys that like to get out in transition and finish but lack the ability to do so on their own because they don't have the handles. The reason why our offense looked so stagnant during stretches of our season is because Bev can't create to save his life, run an effective fast break and has no vision and when his 3's aren't falling he was useless.

I'm looking forward to more Brewer and Ariza running like gazelles on the wings with Prigs on running the break. Bonus points for getting to sit Bev because he has no business playing 30+ MPG. Most happy that we get to rest Jason Terry. I have a feeling Terry is going to be huge for us during our playoff run... we need him as fresh as possible. He's played way more than I wanted thus far.

11. daledondale

daledondale Member

A true PG, of course he isn't a kid, but his BBIQ make a real difference in offense. And when playoffs comes..he isn't going to choke, i was following him in the Knicks, when they played playoffs he had a very good performance.

12. hooroo

hooroo Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sooo this is what we traded Pablo Prigioni for!?!?!?!? Smh terrible.
    <a href="https://t.co/MLipCdfRCr">https://t.co/MLipCdfRCr</a></p>&mdash; Patiently Waiting (@ikaika580) <a href="https://twitter.com/ikaika580/status/571555651970703360">February 28, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

What a pass!! Perfectly into the guys hands ready to shoot!

14. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Pablo at 20 mpg and Bev at 10 mpg even better

15. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

If Dwight comes back, Rockets should run pick n roll with him and Prigioni. That would be like the old Dwight in Orlando.

16. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Well, he's going back to Europe so the Knicks fans are going to be spared of this next season.

17. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Dude totally balled last night and showed what a point guard is supposed to be about.

Under control, running the play, making the pass and creating scoring ops for teammates.

Well played ! haters suck it.

18. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I like him. He is who I thought he would be, and we needed it.

19. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

He's like Steve Nash circa 2012.

20. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

I wonder if Bev can learn from Prig. I doubt he's ever played with or been coached by anyone with such a high iq for the position.