1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Prepare for an insane off season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nook, May 28, 2018.

1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Did Klay really say that? What an a-hole. The Rockets WERE better. The Warriors got lucky when CP3 pulled his hammy and the league sent Scott Foster to ensure we got another Golden State/Cleveland Finals(not sure why given how it's playing out).

BHannes2BHonest and saleem like this.
  2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think it was a failed attempt to a wake up call to the other 28 teams not named Houston, GSW and the player that is known as Lebron.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

PJ also keeps team T H I C C as well as long. This is a huge factor against GSW.

Not just switching everything but making opposing teams really feel you on D.

5. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I bet Dudley reads Clutchfans.

daywalker02 likes this.
  6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Yes, before the Finals. He said the NBA needs to get better. Basically quit your whining.

He also said that their fan base being happy is the only thing that matters.

7. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

When you just advanced to the Finals because your opponent's 2nd best player pulled his hammy and the league dispatched its worst rated official to Game 7 to give you favorable calls and non-calls, it's best that you shut your hole and count your blessings that your season isn't over.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Who cares?

They were already smug af before. It's not like I can't hate them any more or less.

They're relishing their wins, and they get the right to do whatever they want with it.

I'm just surprised they don't get Zaza'd, that's all.

9. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

GS had more talent, but the Rockets shook them up. Losing Chris made all the difference. The refs didn't want to see Houston in the finals either, but I feel Chris would have gotten us through, even with Scott Foster in Game 7.

BHannes2BHonest likes this.