1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Prediction:Rocks tonight by 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cato13, Nov 12, 2000.

1. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

Ok the Rockets had a bad game last night and I think they will be more focused tonight. Steve and Cuttino will both be out trying to prove that Tuesday's game was not a fluke.

I think if we can hit some early perimeter shots, it will open it up for penetration to the lane. I believe that if the Rocks can stay within 4 to 5 points in the 4th quarter then the ISOs will allow something good to happen. The Lakers have never had an answer for that play.

Shaq will get his tonight. Our big guys will have to counter Shaq with their own offense.

Good luck Rockets!

------------------
    Rockets Season
    Ticket Holder

2. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

The Lakers will be out to prove something tonight. I predict the Lakers win by 17. The Rockets have little defense, and have lost their offensive touch. It will be a long game.

------------------
    2000-2001 Rockets Game Formulas:
    End of 1st quarter: "They're playing so well!"
    2nd: "What a great game!"
    3rd: "Theres no way they can lose now!"
    4th: "What the ******* **** happened?!!"
    Revote! Revote! Revote!......
    Rocket's Championship 2001!!

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Rockets will lose by 73...........in overtime.

------------------

A friend of mine graduated from law school in May, and he's had a heck of a time finding work....He might be a moron, though. (I don't think he is, but one never knows. He was a moron when we were five years-old.) -- mrpaige reflects on his friends

4. Miggidy Markell

Dr of Dunk - LOL!!!!!!!

------------------
    Miggidy Markell says:

1. Eastcoast is da sh*t
    2. Rockets rule
    3. Hip/Hop is dope
    4. Buy the new Ruff Ryders album!

Miggidy Markell is watching
    Stay STRAPPED & WATCH ya back or be Assimilated.

5. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Take away the blatantly missed charge by Harper into KT (so bad the LA broadcast team wouldn't show it from an angle to verify KT was OUTSIDE of the dotted line), the period ending mental lapse by Walt for not being in Riders face with 3 seconds left in the 3rd period and Rider hits a 3, add in the missed dunk by Steve when a layup would have worked (guess layups are not highlight reel material) and the teams failure to double team Kobie with Shaq on the bench and the Rocks win by at least 4.

Sorry, I needed to vent.

------------------
    GATER