1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Predict Tonight's TNT Inside the NBA halftime show

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Nov 16, 2017.

1. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

He just sits there while two idiots blather.

2. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

I may be a little out of touch but is Klay Thompson really consider a GREAT defender???

And when did this happen?

Pen15clubber likes this.
  3. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

I appreciate that he hit some big shots in the playoffs but I wasn't even fond of him when he played here. Always was the softest guy on the team and whenever it was even suggested that maybe he and Sam switch spots in the rotation he'd start crying like a b**** and threaten to sour the locker room, causing Rudy to keep things as they were.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Call us whiny Rocket fans or whatever but I've never seen a #1 seed...best record in the NBA...get so little respect before. It's just odd.

I get it, the Warriors are amazing, but I think the least you can do is be respectful.

"Warriors are the better team, probably win a 7 game series, Rockets have a punchers chance though." Is that so hard?

s3ts, cdrive and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

As Bernie Mac would have said, "Sheeeey*******t." Who's gonna take that bet?

6. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

This is pretty much my take as well. You can't really expect intelligent, fair analysis from the buffoons on TNT. This Rox team when healthy is a legit title contender but MDA, Harden and CP3 have to prove it in the playoffs to shut all the critics up.

7. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Nope, just having a better stats and averaging more points doesn't mean he is better than him, the dude got potential to be a top 5 player in the NBA for years to come, but still wouldn't take him over kyrie yet.

Hence: there is a reason why the Celtics are number 1 in the east.

8. Progs

Progs Member

Its all about the playoffs. F TNT, F Ernie Johnson and crew.

9. aroundtheblock2

Its funny because Shaq just last night made a comment about CP3 saying something like "he's not known for his defense but now hes..."

Like what? He's a 9x NBA All-defensive team selection. Have you just blacked out for the last 10 years of his career?

s3ts and skroodup25 like this.
  10. aroundtheblock2

I don't think anyone is going to cry about them saying the Warriors are better, but they never discuss the Rockets in any detail, just "they're not better than the Warriors, case closed". Thats the extent of anything they say.

Then Kenny pretty much acts like the Rockets do not exist.

11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Legendary poster @OTMax has klay as an all around better player than harden :eek::eek:

12. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Cuz he's an old dusty delusional fool.

13. rockpileindisma

It's safe to say Batkley and Kenny are both huge dumbasses for saying cp3 does nothing to make the rockets better.

durvasa likes this.
  14. JaceMan da SpaceMan

Timnan be mad for u talk lik that

Pen15clubber likes this.
  15. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

16. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Accurate

17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I couldn't agree more! Kenny Smith is a disgrace to this franchise. Barkley stood by Pheonix when they lost to the lakers last time they were in WCF. Kenny is a dude that is easily victimized to peer pressure... glad we had Sam Cassell who was truly better.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  18. rockpileindisma

Barkley is a moron. Anyone who loves that show is a SUCKER