1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Predict the Rockets trade target

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DudeWah, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Paul? I don't see that happening unless Harden plays off the ball most of the time.

We could sell Paul on playing under MDA where he could thrive and form a Power 3.

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Ariza,Bev,Dekker, Trez,DMo,Picks for Westy.

Do it.

3. craguin

craguin Member

Maybe Tyson Chandler, PJ Tucker, and Kyle Korver based on Codman and Nook's comments, with treyk3 & cdrive's interpretations.
    No hints or confirmation [Codman/Nook] on Tucker, just my bias.

Phoenix wants Millsap and could throw in "two future Miami picks".
    They also drafted Dragan Bender and own draft rights to Marquese Chriss.
    Atlanta drafted DeAndre' Bembry.

Not sure if these picks factor in a 3-way trade.

4. Vivi

Vivi Member

We also know that Paul was ok coming here years ago...and i'm pretty sure he's going to bolt the Clippers if they don't win this year.

5. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Legion Hoops ‏@LegionHoops 13m13 minutes ago

If Miami wants to trade Josh McRoberts to clear up space for Wade, they'd likely have to include a 1st round pick or Winslow. (@IraHeatBeat)

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

Well, Tucker was on our radar at the deadline according to cyberx so...

On Chandler i think it's really simple, if they can trade for an all star caliber player (like Millsap), makes sense for them to keep Tyson, if not and they're finally going to rebuild around Booker, Warren, Len, Bender...i can see them trade Tyson.

7. Eric00009

Eric00009 Member

So you don't think Beasley is a fit do u not watch the way he play's he the perfect fit

8. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Beasley stays and yes he fits.

He can score and shoot from anywhere.
    Also don't be suprised if you see Beasley back playing the 3, as well as the stretch 4

9. Vivi

Vivi Member

No way they trade Winslow just to dump McBob...a pick? Sure, just not sure what 1st they can trade...2019 probably.

10. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 3m3 minutes ago

Sources: In last few hours, Bulls calling teams to unload contracts, trying to create space to sign Dwyane Wade. Wade is serious about them.

11. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

Mirotic or Dunleavy would fit every nicely on this squad.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: In last few hours, Bulls calling teams to unload contracts, trying to create space to sign Dwyane Wade. Wade is serious about them.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/750829311838519296">July 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Rudy Gay lol

13. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

If we get a pick for either of these dudes then sign me the f up. Expiring contracts that can shoot.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Two players Bulls are calling everyone with space on: Jose Calderon and Mike Dunleavy. Those contracts get them toward Wade space.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/750831043792502784">July 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

14. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

Bulls are shopping Dunleavy and Calderon, per Woj. Would the Rockets have interest?

15. Houston09

Houston09 Member

Can someone remind me to the thread that codman posted in? Or repost his thoughts for me? Thanks

16. Vivi

Vivi Member

I would take Calderon with the Kings pick, if not, pass.

17. Vivi

Vivi Member

18. craguin

craguin Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">FWIW, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockets?src=hash">#Rockets</a> have enough room to absorb Taj Gibson's $8.5M salary if they want to add a top-notch defensive PF. <a href="https://t.co/v8SpUHLDUj">https://t.co/v8SpUHLDUj</a></p>&mdash; David Weiner (@BimaThug) <a href="https://twitter.com/BimaThug/status/750830259734327297">July 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

19. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Would love Calderon or Taj Gibson, maybe even Dunlevy.

As for trade targets, I'd take a good long look at Brook Lopez. Shorter contract than DMO and better. A sign and trade of DMO and Brewer for Lopez would be something to consider.

The more weapons we can give Mike Dantonis, the better.

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'd like Calderon. He's a really good 3-point shooter and a low turnover guy. If the Bulls were to throw in a valuable pick, we should go for it.