1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Predict Game 7

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, May 3, 2007.

1. dockerland

dockerland Contributing Member

Rockets down by 13 in the 3rd but get up to win by 5

*well I hope anyway*

2. wangcheeryou

wangcheeryou Member

fight in end!

Yao'd be totally bluecollar if he continue be TO machine.

and we need another man to rip to the ring! Snyder or Span , whatever bet!

3. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

We will blow the Jazz away, because we will finally get mad and play with some heart.

Show some fight!

4. deepblue

deepblue Member

either we win a close one or jazz blow us out.

5. ericmark

ericmark Member

Before this game, I predict Rox up 2 or down 12. So they lost 12. :( Fine. Game 7 will be up 2! You go figure why. :cool:

6. yaominn

yaominn Member

we could have won this game if played in houston.

yao's offense foul
    yao's 3 second violation
    battier's charge

that sequence of bs calls to make sure there's a game 7.

7. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

Even if we win game 7, it'll be bittersweet. We had a chance to show our dominance and gain momentum for the next round and we blew it tonight. Now, we'll have to fight for our lives and if we win game 7, that'll be the penultimate accomplishment for us this season. I see champagne being opened in the locker room after we squeak by with a 94-93 victory, with the Jazz dominating most of the game. And then we'll get swept in round 2 cuz Yao's soft as jello and Tmac will be completely worn out from shooting so many ill-advised jumpers. It'll be pathetic really, cuz deep down, we'd know the Jazz should have taken the series in 5.

That is if we don't get completely smoked at home, which is a significant possibility.

8. madaha

madaha Member

i still believe we will win game 7.
    the ref will with us at our home court. (well, at least not that against us like in utah).

9. wzl

wzl Member

the game 7 is the last **** things i want to see!

10. MSrockets

MSrockets Member

I have always thought that game sevens are pretty much a crapshoot. Throw everything out the window for game sevens- previous stats,previous performances-its one game to stay alive or go home.

When every little detail becomes so magnified the slightest of plays can change the game. This is where a hero will emerge-i guarantee it. i just hope that hero plays for our team.

It time for Tracy to back up his words and eradicate his playoff demons, or for yao to step into the spotlight and become a "superstar" instead of just a "very good player".

GO ROCKETS

11. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

OK I'm calming down.. Breathe in ... Breath out..

Rox are gonna win!

12. StevieFlight3

StevieFlight3 Member

I think we're going to lose....

13. johnrox

johnrox Member

oh no, those 3 seconds were definitely legit. he was camped in there way too long, but also noone could find him. ughh

14. thiuronium

thiuronium Member

The referee make the Jazz a better team.

15. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Sam -- start it again and I'll merge ... if you want to.

16. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

These are two teams that finished the regular season with only one loss seperating them. Both teams have a hard, grind it out style...so to expect either team to have a huge advantage over the other or these teams to post 100+ pts per game might be expecting a little to much.

I still hold that that the Rockets are the better team...hell they haven't even played a great game this series yet but went into Utah with a 3-2 series lead. I would hope that things would start to even out and they finally put together that complete game...but Utah scares me in that they seemed pretty confident in coming back to Houston. Add to it that AK has found his game and made life difficult for T-Mac this game and things are looking kind of scary. Still, the homecourt has been a huge advantage this series and hopefully that continues to hold. But this team doesn't advance into the next round if they don't get the all around effort they got in game 5...and then some.

17. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

The idea is right. But may be in a larger magnitude:

I say Rockets win by single digit or lose as much as 30. :mad:

18. thiuronium

thiuronium Member

That's also about the coach's plan. Do you remember when Rudy coached us, Yao had a lot more chances to face the rim and make jumpers. The high turnover is something with the offensive plan. Since hand checkings and pushings when Yao shoot were allowed, we had to change our game plan. Yao is a good mid range shooter and we should keep moving, we can't afford to let the two stars struggling on one on one and just stand still to see that happens.

F*** the coach!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

19. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

Do not understand the negativity. This game was not nearly as bad as games 3 and 4. We lost, but I do not think the Rockets played that bad. I see the Rockets winning easily in game 7. Remember 2 years ago? Yes, the home team won by 40.

20. wzl

wzl Member

i have to say,we've spent too much time on the rockets and their game made me sick.
    from now on,the rockets will not be the whole life of me.the work,the friends are much important!
    a saying to the rockets:u must stand up where u have a fall.that is to overcome the mental weakness in clutth time,or nowhere u can go!