1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 96, Knicks 76

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 10, 2009.

1. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

you can own the earth and still
    all you'll own is earth
    until you can sing with all the colors of the wind

great win

2. tchou

tchou Contributing Member

What's with all this TMac talk? He didn't even play tonite.

Good to see a quite needed blow out.

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Whatever you're on, I want some. It must be good.

4. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Thank God we won.

Now we can lose to Lakers.

5. jondoe

jondoe Member

Aint trying to hate on Tmac, but the ball moves better without him. Everyone actually moves too.

6. IndonesiaFans

IndonesiaFans Member

Rockets really smell the blood at third Q.. bring on Lakers and smash them hard!

7. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

I like this! :D

8. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

The irony is in July Wafer couldn't get playing time on the Knicks Summer League squad because he couldn't make a shot. Now he becomes a decent 2 guard with good range and athleticism for the Rox and helps beat the Knicks. The kid's game has grown in a matter of months.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Man, Wafer is seriously becoming my favorite Rocket. Wafer, Scola, Landry. Those guys rock.

10. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love the dude's hair too. :D

12. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

Did you see his reaction after Landry block?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RH9RPhJB5gw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RH9RPhJB5gw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. sfayner

sfayner Member

After missing about 40 shot in a row, Rafer made a 3 pointer. He immediately regained his confidence, and began scoring like crazy. Unbelievable. My son asked,"What do you call that?" I said, "Stupidity."

14. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

im okay if Tmac sits out...i really dont know what kind of Tmac we'll see....the team seems to flow better when he's out....

15. rockets_fanatic

I don't blame all of that just on McGrady. I think when he has the ball in his hands the team just waits for him to do something with it.If the team where setting picks for him, or for other players of the ball and McGrady was ignoring them, then he should get 100% of the blame.

16. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

The best part about this win was that Yao got to play limited minutes in a game where we didn't have Artest or McGrady. Good job by the guys stepping up and letting the big man rest!

I'm hoping that we won't be overplaying Battier or Yao while McGrady and Artest are down. I know that we can't take any game for granted, but if our guys can do what they need to do against scrub teams like the Knicks, then the more rest the starters can get the better.

17. rocketsallday

rocketsallday Member

I dont know cause Wafer is BALLIN rite now , I'm starting to say rest T-mac for a while, Cause Von Wafer is doin his thang rite now, Ballliiinnnnnn like the song song say

18. hansgee

hansgee Contributing Member

19. blender

blender Member

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Tried to take my son and his friend to this game...F'n tickets, remaining tickets were $120 a piece...Out of my price range...but they won so that's good...