1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 108, Blazers 81

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. houjianwen

houjianwen Member

"beat them out'

but they didn't make it....we did

2. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

Yao is on now at nba.com. Post game interview.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Oh Adelman you sly fox you

4. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

dammnnn..seems like a missed the game. i had a date tonight but i was thinking about the game all through it. can't wait til R.R. puts it online.

5. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

I didn't say "pass the damn ball" today! Yay for me! and good job Artest, Yao, Brooks, and the Rockets!

props to Deke!

6. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Blazers are hurtin! Anybody got tics to see the 4th game at home? Better get ya some cause there be a sweep in the mix! :)

7. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

Club these baby seals.

Club em club em club em till they extinct.

8. frankxuahu

frankxuahu Member

A great win, Yao did what he is demanded of. The 2nd one won't be easy as this one, but if they keep following the gameplan, they will get out of the 1st round this year, even further.

9. battousai

battousai Member

i think the biggest reason we won and won big was AD ajustments.

He is now tighten up and actually draw plansand play for the team. within 4.0 sec in the second quarter, AD called a timeout and drawup a plan. that never happened before.

team has answer for opponent fronting yao. the whole second quarter we saw portland fronting Yao, but we had AB answered. soon fronting stop.

Deke is in the house, this is a change i wonder why AD hasn't use it until now. maybe saving up for the playoffs

AD is given Yao better and timely breaks. artest is under control.

people lets take your brooms out. it's gonna be a sweep!

10. clos4life

clos4life Member

I can't go to sleep thinking about this game. Perfect execution of a first game on a young team. If we can beat them on game 2 we'll crush their morale. That could be crippling for the Blazers.

11. archinkent

archinkent Member

great game. but man, i find it practically impossible to access the forum during the game. :confused:

12. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

From the scoreline, it was more like they were chanting us to beat the blazers out

13. PumperX

PumperX Contributing Member

Total domination! Yao was a beast and had a unbelievable first half. 2nd half is totally team effort but props to Scola for shutting down Aldridge and AB for being aggressive.

I love playoff intensity~~ This is where the true star shines.

1:0 Rockets Yeah!
    :) :)

14. nightwatch

nightwatch Rookie

We need to keep up this high level of play and intensity if we have any hope of competing with Kobe and Company in the 2nd round.

[​IMG]

15. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 Member

Okay guys...... I'm sorry but I promised other Rockets fans that i would post this if we won by 20 points or more.

L. Aldridge.... LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,

N. Batum .....LOL **** YOU, LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,

J. Przybilla......LOL **** YOU, LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,

S. Blake.........LOL **** YOU, LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,

B. Roy...........LOL **** YOU, LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,LOL **** YOU,

AND **** YOU PORTLAND, DON'T YOU EVER, EVER ****ING UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION!!!!

16. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

Hope you had a good date.

ESPN replays the game at 2am tonight, set the DVR.

Maybe you should go on a date next tuesday, friday, and sunday as well, haha.

17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

The chant was "Defense sucks" and rightfully so.

No way should a playoff team allow someone to come on their homecourt in an opening game and shoot 60% from the field. And it's not like the Rockets are an offensive machine. That was a slap across the face to the Blazer fans.

18. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

Got all my tickets and flights lined up. Can't wait.

19. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

you sure, bullard made a comment saying it was directed towards the refs and something they can't repeat

20. Glan

Glan Member

Next game they will surely have a game plan for Yao. Hope rocket and Yao will get themselves prepared.