1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 107, Blazers 105

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I agree with you there for sure. There are times that the Rockets relegate to Lowry isolation offense because nobody is showing up on the court.

And yes you probably shouldn't defend DD's point, upon further evaluation I don't think he's stupid enough to be serious about his point. That was flat out attention whoring.

But yes, Lowry is definitely top 10, I would put him even higher if he keeps this up.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's a trap. You never know with DD.... he is hard to predict.

3. Htowndg47

Htowndg47 Member

AB wishes he could pass Rebound and was as efficient as Lowry. AB Couldn't Tie Lowry's Shoes right now

4. Htowndg47

Htowndg47 Member

Agreed

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

People are stupid.

DD
    right?

:p

#85 J.R., Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  6. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

I couldn't watch the fourth quarter. I had visitors and apparently missed one helluva game. Bashing my head against the wall as we speak...

7. ABforPresident

AB is so much better than Lowry... Lowry just gets luckier because people make shots whe
    He passes to them and Lowry makes lucky shots.

If AB wasn't in China, he would probably be in the MVP running right now
    just kidding, Aaron Brooks is garbage...I wish my moniker was KLOWforPresident...I would also marry Kyle...I love him..

1 person likes this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Mchale trying to to kill Klow by exhaustion?

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I don't know if he has a family already but good choice, girl. Hope he does not charge his battery

10. gah

gah Member

If you haven't already, you can watch the espn recap, he looks pretty casual while making it: http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320114010

I had the same problem with ILP. At first I was like WTF *** ***** but then it was soon alright after finding out we came from behind. :grin:

11. houseofglass21

As I recall, didn't we lose every single OT game we played last year? I started to dread OT's with Adelman. He'd draw up some weak play that would fail every time.

12. ABforPresident

I'm a guy....

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

:) mkay..... I was misled by the loving part....... sorry

14. Entropy

Entropy Member

You think Lowry would be happy with limited minutes and a loss?

15. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

AWWWW MMAANNNN It was an OT game????!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!!!

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

One thing that jumped out at me, besides the great games by Lowry, Martin, And Chase, were the plays drawn up by McHale and company to start the OT, and during the last timeout in overtime, both involving Kevin Martin. Nice play calling, and excellent execution. Martin looked the best I've seen him in a long time. Maybe he's gotten over the deal that wasn't.

17. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

LOL okay man whatever you say. i usually don't see lowry take a bad shot. especially from beyond the arc. brooks wishes he was as efficient as lowry. he also wishes that he was able to rebound and pass like lowry. i see no similairty between the 2 players at all. brooks liked to jack up shots. while lowry likes drive, penetrate, pass it to teammates, play defense, rebound the ball, and pretty much be a bad@$$. in other words LOWRY>>>>>>>>>aaron "bricks" brooks

18. TheresTheDagger

Just finished watching the game on my DVR. GREAT hustle game and a gut check win for us we needed. Lowry beasting again and Budginger with a decent game.

One of the weirdest officiated games of the year. Not unfair...just weird and you could tell it affected our team and of course the rotation having Scola, Dally, and Parsons in foul trouble.

And then there was Batum. Holy crap. That kid is a helluva defender. I've never seen someone block FOUR fast break layups before in a game. And i've been watching NBA ball since the 70's. Fabulous game for him. How did we let that guy go?!?!?!

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Dont like the idea of isolating lowry right from the start.... dont doubt that he can get a shot off, but he's not good enough in that situation to just give it to him and have him wait out the clock to strike. I think they should work the ball around and see if a good shot can develop. If it doesn't, lowry can always come to the ball and i like his chances of scoring much better if the defense isn't set waiting for him.

20. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

Yeah, his girlfriend/wife (?) plays basketball and I think she just had a baby a few months ago.