1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 105, Timberwolves 94

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 1, 2009.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

LOL.

People complaining about Yao's minutes.

Seriously guys, every other Superstar plays nearly 40mins per night. Yao is supposed to be a superstar, we don't need to baby him like Tmac.

2. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

The Rockets fly home from Minnesota to face Toronto on Tuesday, then they have to fly to Utah to face the Jazz on Wednesday.

Ron Artest was still in the game. Aaron Brooks was still in the game. Kyle Lowry was in the game WITH Brooks. He wasn't punishing Yao. He was trying to get some much needed practice for something they need to get better at.

3. Cluthpedalfail

Winning the second back to back game is nice so that we can foeget last lose quickly.Rockets let move forward,more tough games waiting for us in March.

4. angelppp2008

angelppp2008 Member

Everybody is great!

5. Laoyi

Laoyi Member

Because he is a stupid coach and doesn't know how to protect and use his star players.

6. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

It was because Rockets are SUPPOSE to win this game. But i am happy because they were neck to neck the 1st half. Great win ... no more 4th quarter collapses please.

7. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

because I am too old and r****ded, I need to study the video to see the problem! Finally, I do want to leave Rocket, because if I leave, my son has to go with me.

8. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

You wait until he gets another stress fracture. Seriously. It's coming.

9. jameshuabao

jameshuabao Member

just consider he is 7’6 and 300lbs..

10. hotpotato

hotpotato Member

He's away from his young wife, he's not getting laid but he got screwed last night. How do you think he feels? ;)

11. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

Why not? He doesn't have a clue to teach the team how to handle opponent's "Fronting Yao" strategy. We don't see any wise play after he called a time-off. We see the team overshot by 20 points in the last 5.5 minutes in the Bulls game. He's the coach and he should take most of the blame.

12. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

Indeed I am blind, I didn't see the tattoo (刺青) on his face either, yet another form of harsh punishment for him giving us close to 20/10 every game. :rolleyes:

13. Laoyi

Laoyi Member

Are you asking 310 pounds 7'6 center who has a history of injuries play the same min as a guard?

14. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

Edit: Time-off is in fact "Time-out". Sorry.

15. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

No other super stars need to wrestle all the game.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Then Yao isn't meant to play in the NBA.

He gets more in shape the more he plays, it's not the other way around. If Yao can't play 35+ mpg for most of the season then he needs to be gone.

I think he can and that people are just paranoid.

17. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

After the game, in the locker room, Rick Adelman put on a red chinese jogging suit and gave Yao 10 lashes on the back for good measure.

18. Laoyi

Laoyi Member

I did not understand why he call those time outs without doing anything. He is really r****ded!

19. yaofor3

yaofor3 Member

no it won't dumbass! you post like a rookie, other teams are catching on how to stop yao and we need to fix this now! so stfu and learn basketball. damn we got some stupied people here!

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, but no matter the superstar they all play 35+ a night...Forwards, Center, Guards.

If Yao is a superstar he should do it too.