1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Blazers 103, Rockets 100

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

why the hell did they pass it to scola down low when they needed a 3 pointer??? WTF was that, i dont care how tough you are being covered, you shoot a 3 because that's the only hope you have.

2. herro

herro Member

our front line is garbosh

3. apesta

apesta Member

Rockets as usual choke away a lead within little stretch of time. Brad Miller needs to be yelled at for cause the shift of momentum. Its just not acceptable to lose a lead like this when they have fought back from 13 down. I dont think they will make it to playoffs. Its too disappointing.

4. cujo

cujo Member

9 minutes without scoring...........this has become something other teams expect from Rox. Knowing this...every team has no fear when they play em

5. Mashing

Mashing Member

And where the hell was our PG rotation? Ish should have got some minutes or T-Will should have seen some more minutes. Lowry had a bad game. Adelman should have seen what we all saw.

6. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Morey's gotta be working the phones crazier than he's ever been after this loss..

7. Mr. Space City

well he was getting locked up off ball. they were doubling him every time he tried to make a move for the ball off the screen.

but i wish he would be more aggressive sometimes n terms of "chucking" instead of always looking to get to he ft line. that aint gonna work too many times in the 4th in the playoffs.

but you can't blame the loss on him tho

8. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

The joke of the league...

9. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I hate the fact that as soon as Chuck goes we play a team with the best post game in the league...TWICE!

10. BigBopper

BigBopper Member

i don't blame jordan hill...i totally blame buzz kill brad miller for coming into the game up 13 and leaving up 2. what a joke of a game he played.

and also, for all of you on the kyle lowry bandwagon....we could REALLY REALLY have used AARON BROOKS in the 4th quarter. We didn't have anyone to score the ball outside of K-Mart who played incredible.

Not saying I hate Kyle and he should be benched or whatever, since everyone on this site likes to pick a side between the 2 PG's, but they work well together, and it REALLY showed in the 4th quarter when CLee came in to play point to give Kyle a rest and besides a 3 from Bud, we couldn't score ANYTHING. We miss Brooks' 4th quarter scoring, like him or not.

Also, props to K-Mart. that 3rd quarter he had was the best quarter I've seen all year. Hell of a game.

11. haiti1804

haiti1804 Member

so true!!

12. rju1986

rju1986 Member

9 minutes without scoring a field goal. Lamarcus Aldridge couldn't be stopped. Kevin Martin trumped for a season high 45pts, but all-in-all still failed for the loss :(

Here's to looking forward to better days guys..

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Agreed. He is an AH. They "missed" a double dribble and a travel---both leading to 4 total blazer points. Umm, we lost by 3.

They let them hammer everyone one of our players especially J. Hill and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Call.

I hate David Stern for how he officiated Yao and for all of his goons that are never consistent game to game, 1/4 to 1/4 and player to player. They allow flopping and enable runs or break runs by virtue of blowing or swallowing their whistles.

I know we suck as a team--and that's on us--but that makes proper officiating all the more critical.

14. gah

gah Member

If I were GM I'd almost consider fining or even suspending him.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Our defense is crap.....it is beyond crap, I thought Lowry was supposed to be a good defender, this year he has been horrible....his offense has improved, well not lately, but overall, and his defense or lack of it has been exposed.

He can't stay in front of anyone....Andre Fricken Miller was lighting him up and he is as old as Methusala.

DD

16. STUD

STUD Rookie

RELAX, its a developing year at this point anyway's ...

Hill will have to go through this growing pains... it's a part of the game..

17. ruhroh

ruhroh Member

His ankle..see Feigan's twitter

18. nodstonothing

nodstonothing Member

It's really hard to root for a team that relies so much on getting cheap foul calls. We lack guys who can just go up and make shots without flopping or baiting players into fouling them. The reason we often look so bad at the end of games is that refs, as they should, let players decide games. Portland had guys who straight up hit shots, mainly Aldridge who played like a legit star. The Rockets had guys pump faking over and over again waiting to get bailed out.

19. rjr

rjr Member

Someone needs to show Hill's clumsy ass how to hold on to the f***ing ball this team just makes way too many unnecessary ,unforced ,and stupid turnovers.I love the organizacion, and will always be a Rox fan, but this particular team is geting hard to watch.

20. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

budinger and miller was a disaster waiting to happen, the team was up by 14, and needed defense. adelman just sat there like he always does never makes adjustments, or calls timeouts in the first 9minutes of quarters