1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post Game 6 Pics

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bottlerocket, May 6, 2005.

1. bottlerocket

bottlerocket Member

For those lucky ones that went to the game can u post game pics if you gotta 'em.

Props to Rockets!!!

2. isoman2kx

isoman2kx Member

sure wish I had a camera to bring to the game

but didn't :eek:

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Didn't take many pics but i took a video of the last minute of the game to hear the crowd go crazy and the celebration..i will post it later tonight when i get home from a night of celebrating..... :D

4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Man just wanted to let you know that Live was going nuts! I was jumping around, giving high 5's to people during that run in the 4th. Even took a few chances to heckle the Mavs fans that were there! :D

5. nuggien

nuggien Contributing Member

6. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

Why was that a T-foul on Sura.
    It was just an intentional foul. If nothing else it should have been a double T since Howard then tried to retaliate and grabbed Sura's leg..

I am very proud of Bob Sura :cool:

7. benzman501

benzman501 Member

Sura tackles well...Coach Capers is interested!

8. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

No, Howard should be ejected and suspended by the league for his ugly facial expression. That's totally uncalled for.

9. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

Who wants to sex Sura?

10. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

Sura is crazy. I hope he doesn't get suspended.

Admire what he did for Yao. But he could have cost the game for us. We were leading by 7 at that point, after that, the rockets were totally out of sync and lost all the lead.

11. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Absolutely! I saw T-Mac holding Yao back when Yao wanted to go and fight that cocky loser. I think T-Mac was telling him, "Don't worry, we will get him for ya! All in good time baby!";)

Then Sura comes in and tosses Howard to the ground.

I loved what happened at the end of the game...Terry drove inside on Mt. Mutombo and was blocked. Deke wagged the finger, and the WHOLE bench was shown wagging the finger as well:D . This team is REALLY a team, we have never had a group of guys in recent years that were sooo determined to back up each other and stick together through the thick and thin. They showed the highlight on TNT and Kenny Smith was giddy! He was just laughing at that clip showing the whole bench in synch with the finger wagging:D :cool:

LOVE DIS TEAM!

12. canoner2002

canoner2002 Contributing Member

Howard should have been T-up for throwing his mouth piece out.

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

I wonder if Weisbrod will trade us Grant Hill, Dwight Howard, and Turkeyglue for Sura now.

14. twhy77

twhy77 Contributing Member

See, I don't get the whole intentional foul. If you do it at the end of the game on purpose, say with under a minute to go and such, somehow its not an intentional, even though you are doing it intentionally. Anybody explain this?

15. Chuck04

Chuck04 Member

Someones gotta say it:

Howard gets tackled. Sura faints.

16. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Here you go guys..i had some pics but nothing all tha great but i thought some of you would enjoy seeing the last 40 seconds and the crowds reaction at the end it was really cool....also you can hear some of the people in my section starting Van - Gundy chant in the background.

Remember to reseed it so others can have it too.....

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YXHDE0PH90NH0MUANY755U7OR

17. busta_cap

busta_cap Contributing Member

Turkeyglue? Dude, that's freaking hilarious. I just snorted a good pipehit into my sinuses ... ouch. Thanks.

Funny stuff, though.

18. busta_cap

busta_cap Contributing Member

The crowd reaction to the buzzer is sweet. And I mean like hair-standing-up-on-the-back-of-your-neck sweet. I envy those folks for being at the biggest Rockets home game in eight years.

Of course I was totally lit by that time and at the buzzer my living room was a really exciting place to be, too (i.e. full-throated howls like "F*CK YEAH!!!! GAME SEVEN!!! WOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" were heard more than once).

Nice vid, bro.

19. jeremy99

jeremy99 Contributing Member

In the NBA, there is no "intentional foul." Those are only in college and high school. The NBA has two degrees of flagrant fouls, which are defined as fouls where players are not going for the ball and attempting to hurt another player.

20. tikwanleap

tikwanleap Contributing Member

Re-uploaded:

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FNG11MJQFR0703EKXOFTD93TP