1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Possible for Yao to return to pre-injury form by playoffs? Discuss.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets fan, Feb 13, 2007.

1. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

What did you expect from this NewYorker fool anyway? Actually I do not disagree with his opinion that Tmac has to be the primary or at least the co-primary option after Yao comes back. But the tactic that he uses to win the debate is lame and moronic. Ok, if you don't agree with him, he would try to turn everyone against you by labelling you a YOF. This is just a lame tactic to draw support to his side in order to win the debate. Winning debates on the internet is what a small man like him only cares about anyway. But then he would lie to put you on his ignore list if he is on the verge of losing one and to avoid the tough questions which he has no answer for. Remember you are here debating with a troll who would do anything and everything in order not to lose in internet debates.

2. Champ06

Champ06 Member

To be honest, I personally think McGrady should be the first option in the 4th quarter, but at time when McGrady been doubled, Yao need to be the 1st option. So, who should be the first option should not be a fix tactic, in other word, it should be flexible. Yao needs to be aggressive and dominant which will make thing easier for McGrady and vice-versa.

3. bbjai

bbjai Member

HAHHAHAHA

yes i agree why can't the world be flexible, why can't everyone just be nice about it and say, really this is noone's team if Yao wants it give it to him, if Tracy wants it give it to him. Gees I'm pretty sure those two feel that way I mean you can even see it in the way they interact

4. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

ima just chime in on the "whos team is it". i think its more like how the astros were with Bagwell and Biggio... they are the 2 leaders on the team, neither more important than the other. Yao and T-mac are the same way. this is proven when tmac was hurt yao carried the team when yao went down tmac carried it...