1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Portland's announcers are literally the WORST in LEAGUE HISTORY

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 25, 2008.

1. yaoayao

yaoayao Member

你这人可是真不要脸啊!你是在说T-MAC受伤期间的转播吗?从上下文看,明显说的是这场比赛!
    T-MAC的受伤就不能说吗?T-MAC是你爹吗?就是你爹,做错了,也不能说?YM如果也象T-MAC那么散漫,中国大多数的球迷同样可以指责YM.
    有球迷已经在问你了,你为什么要造这样的谣言?我来回答他,因为你要在虚幻的网络上向火箭球迷显示你不是YOF,你够客观,所以你是真正的火箭球迷,真正的篮球迷,为了得到虚幻的肯定,你不惜造谣,典型的弱智加奴才嘴脸,看不起你这样的垃圾!

2. rocketfan20

rocketfan20 Contributing Member

I completely agree with this post. I just watched a tape recording of the game this morning and was thinking of starting this thread myself but I thought I'd be too late. Glad other people noticed how completely biased their commentary was.

I like the Blazers as a young developing team, but this really turned me off to their franchise.

3. Shawndme7

Shawndme7 Contributing Member

FOH. Thats the point, they wouldnt say that type of ***** if it was a white euro player.

4. ibm

ibm Member

i cancelled my league pass last year after many years (too much watching bball). call me a homer, but bill is really the best in business.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

In case anyone is wondering what is said here, I translated it:

6. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

they were pretty damn bad.

the chinese comment about yao was pretty dumb. are they the worst? who knows. but they are definitely a lotto team of announcers.

7. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Hey now!

8. Rowdie Brandon

dumb ass comment.......the league should do something about it........

9. howe070523

howe070523 Member

Thats absolutely rubbish.
    I was watching on Sopcast yesterday and the announcers are as objective as it gets. Actually they said more than once Yao always got taken out of his game if the opponent team use zone and double team him before getting the ball. And they shared their concerns about the upcoming Jazz game, one of the announcer(the dark skin one) even suggested Yao coming off bench, cuz he cant defend high pick'n'roll.

They also praise'd Tmac's penetrate and dish to Yao, thou Yao miss'd the lay in. well, they did bash Tmac when he was lazy in the 3rd quarter thou. No biggie.

10. howe070523

howe070523 Member

Now you are the biggest liar on this board.

You replied like you just watched the portland game and then you turned around said you stopped listenning to them.
    Long time ago? How long? Who was the announcers back then? Which game you watching?

Liar, get your arse straight and stop acting like a b****.

11. marciagong

marciagong Member

About a year ago. I may be wrong cause I wasn't listening to them myself. However, other people kept brining it up on the Chinese forum like what Yang Yi just said . I exaggerated a little cause I was too mad at them for being unfair. It's OK for they to call out Tmac when he's not playing well, but saying him faking injury or iso-ing Yao is too much. Again, considering the source of my info I could be wrong, so I appologise if that is not the truth. I'll take back what I said about them.

12. marciagong

marciagong Member

I wasn't referring to this particular game so I'm sorry again. I shouldn't get carried away by my anger and sorry for misleading other members.

13. AttackTheRack

AttackTheRack Member

Portland's got pretty bad announcers, for sure. Boston's are also bad. I like the Seattle guys. Very solid. The Knicks are good, too.

14. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

How can you use the excuse that a team is "tired" like the Blazers announcers were when the average age of that team is what, 23?

15. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I HATE that stuff. The Rockets team before the championship would do that alot, be all congratulatory and celebratory with each other up by 3 with a minute and a half left.

16. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Holy crap dude. Take a chill pill.

17. yaoayao

yaoayao Member

Carl Herrera , you shouldnt translate it , im shamefaced of such a pitiful fellowman (if he is ) , after all ,ugly of ourselves shouldnt be spreaded out .

18. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

The vast majority of the local broadcast groups in the NBA suck.

... It's strange, becuase I thought Seattle had some of the worst I'd heard... Then two days later, there was this crap. I don't understand it. I've had league pass for a couple years, but I don't remember this many teams being this crappy. I remember Boston, Chicago, Dallas, and LA having the standouts (along with us, heh).

19. yaorta

yaorta Member

oh, is it a bad thing for me that i've never listened to 'em?