1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Portland and Goran Dragic

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedDynasty, Apr 9, 2012.

1. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

That only happens if we allow it to. Nobody can out bid us.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The Blazers announcers were trying to start a rumor because they want Dragic. There was no substance behind this whatsoever.

3. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

In pro sports, $ over loyalty, or opportunity. His agent will say to Goran this might be your biggest payday in your career, if you don't cash now, you will not get another one again. After the Blazers game, ''All the doors are open,'' Dragic said. ''We will see what is going to happen this summer.'' It is going to be interesting summer, I do not think Morey will pay 2 PGs that much money unless we can't get free-agents to come here.

4. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

There is a lot of substance. Felton has been a disappointment, inconsistent at best. They want a replacement.

DWill is not likely available. They think Goran is. They will have plenty of cap space this summer, even more if Crawford opts out.

#84 Old Man Rock, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I just wrote earlier Worrell confirmed it on the broadcast. He said he spoke with portland "officials"....i don't think he meant the announcers.

6. izeroi

izeroi Member

Ok, this might have been answered already, and I'm sure it has, but is Dragic a restricted or unrestricted free agent this summer? Some sites are claiming both. I was under the impression he was unrestricted until this morning when a coworker showed me some sites saying otherwise.

7. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

He is unrestricted.