1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Popovich - "we live in a racist country that hasn’t figured it out yet”

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ipaman, Feb 12, 2018.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

any absolutes about a country as diverse as ours are pulled straight from a horses' ass

2. ipaman

fack no, i very much dislike that idiot windbag!

3. ipaman

no bait here. i'm calling out this overrated pretentious has been who hasn't done **** without his hall of famers. took another big fat L tonight too! can't wait until the smug, dictator wannabe, retires. embarrassing for an educated, mature, man to give interviews like a 2 year old and even more embarrassing to all those who take it with a smile and praise him for it. fack him and the spurs who are about to deep dive back to mediocrity where they belong and where they were before they tanked for duncan.

hey pop, Hakeem Olajuwan, a LOVED, BLACK, MUSLIM, HOUSTONIAN, sends his regards b****!

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So President Trump is pulling things straight from a horse’s ass?

If one says that Houston is an Astros’ city, since that is an absolute, it is pulled straight from a horse’s ass as well? After all, it is an absolute and not all Houstonians are Astros fans - correct?

5. ipaman

No, Trump is a horse's ass, always has been long before potus. The guy sold steaks and degrees at the same time for god sakes.

And yes those examples are clearly horseshit. You mean to tell me that MMP doesn't get invaded and infected with plastic cub, ranger, cardinals, redsox, yankee, etc... fans?!?! Houston especially has so many Steeler, Cowboy, Packer, etc... fans because it's a city of transplants and plastics. Your silly sentence logic gymnastics are hilarious!

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

These sure seem to be absolutes. What do you think?

Find me a country with an appetite for drugs and guns like this country has dumbass. I swear it's no wonder we are where we are. We deserve it.

the way democrats treat blacks, tell them sweet nothings but behind the scenes passing legislature that decimates generations.

This is a country where the poorest white folks vote for establishment, millionaire, white conservatives with ideas like minimizing/eliminating capital gains and estate taxes.

See that's why I hate ALL cops. Black, white, brown, etc...

what i wanted to add was that anytime you get a group of guys together, they can be all of the same race/color/ethincity or even mixed, you will have that male chauvinism come out towards a woman or women.

7. ipaman

damn those words are great, where did you find them?! and i agree, again, we have a poor problem and male treatment was one of the problems on my list above racism. here's another absolute, pop is an fake nice guy, a real *******.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I say we put ipaman and Bobbythekiddo in a rubber room, see who comes out alive.

o_O

Exiled and ipaman like this.
  9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would like to congratulate Pakistan and Bangladesh on solving their women's rights issues since they had a female prime minister before.

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

With a racist leading the way and normalizing racism again for so many that thought their racists ideas were dying off... of course not

fchowd0311 likes this.
  11. mick fry

mick fry Member

He said we live in a racist country, probably been called cracker, honky, white boy more times than he can count so he should know.

12. cml750

cml750 Member

The term "racist" is used so much by the left with their "chicken little " syndrome that it is losing its meaning. It is pretty sad bit I guess when they keep losing so bad that is all they have these days.The irony is that they do not see that they are the actual being racist because they look at literally EVERYTHING through the prism of race.

mick fry likes this.
  13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Ignorance is funny. You don't recognize racism and because you don't you think that people who do are racist.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Bahaha.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You may not be aware how your race has impacted your life. For example you may be a doctor who doesn't have a pecking order at work. Or maybe racist patients just don't come to you when they see your name on a directory.

Just because you don't experience a problem doesn't mean it's not a problem for many others.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you keep repeating that b.s. on here you eventually start to believe it

17. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

If a black man being elected president proves this isn't a racist country, what does electing a birther say?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  18. conquistador#11

popovich is just saying that because he's mexican and we want to build a big beautiful wall around his mexico! nanana.

Can you believe Popovich was a genius at "soviet studies". who the hell would want to spy on the soviets.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's just Pop being Pop, eventually people will ignore it like they should but till then we'll keep having articles like this

[​IMG]

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

350 years of abhorrent in your face obvious racism towards African Americans and idiots on this message board actually believe all those sentiments magically were erased after less than one human lifetime.