1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

<Poll> Hartenstein is emerging as a superstar...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Williamson, Dec 31, 2019.

?

Why is Hartenstein emerging as a super star?

1. He will dominate the 2020's solely because of Williamson's undying faith in him and uncanny scouting

42 vote(s)
    32.6%
  2. He will dominate the 2020's solely because RocketOrg let it be known how bad a judge of talent he is

18 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. Neither. Hartenstein was destined for greatness regardless of both of you idiots.

92 vote(s)
    71.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

can he shoot the 3 ball? is he available to be signed?

Williamson likes this.
  2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

D-rock, Chamillionaire and Williamson like this.
  3. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

If he starts hitting 3's he'll be like the black Brad miller.

BaselineFade and RudyTBag like this.
  4. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. OkayAyeReloaded

Supporting Member

Congratulations Hartenstein!

I'm a big fan of his work ethic and drive to improve by adding things to his game.

To reach the next level is all about consistency, NBA players who consistently play are those that consistently perform, this is what seperates superstars from role players or those that get consistent playing time, they are consistent in thier production for team wins.

He now needs to focus on becoming dominant on both ends and making key plays to win games. For example take over a game defensively, break your career points or rebounds record again etc.

Fans will always remember players who make key plays to win games, especially in the playoffs.

6. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Now would be the best time to trade him.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

bumbum09, joshuaao, Fullcourt and 9 others like this.
  8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I'd consider it if we trade him for MCW. ;)

Williamson and Os Trigonum like this.
  9. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Lol holy ****. If you’re going to have a terrible take, might as well double down on it.

Williamson likes this.
  10. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Do you really think racists distinguish between if he’s actually white or not?

11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Wheres the option for this is a trash post lol

12. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

At the end of the day, ignorant racist people don’t particularly care if someone is actually white or not. It’s obviously about looks, not science.

Regardless, agreed on ducking out. Just don’t be surprised when people begin to complain about him getting media attention.

13. vator

vator Contributing Member

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I respectfully disagree. Let’s suspend reality and assume most people here aren’t aware that he’s part black, I don’t remember people hating on players like Goran Dragic, Brad Miller, Chandler Parsons, Chase Budinger, Bob Sura, and Jon Barry just to name a few because of the complexion of their skin. Quite the contrary. Several of those guys were fan favorites when they were here.

BaselineFade and 34to11 like this.
  14. SORF

SORF Member

When I first saw Hartenstein play, he reminded me of "Big Country" Bryant Reeves, very awkward playing style. I didn't think Hartenstein would be long in the NBA, just like Reeves. But in the last two years he has fine tuned his game and now I think he will make a great back-up for Capela. Well done Harenstein with the hard work and willingness to learn and improve your game.

34to11 likes this.
  15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let him loose from three please... Take off the shackles.

Steven Adams with a three ball.

16. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

I saw Ryan Bowen when he first debuted for us. Nonetheless I was unimpressed but now I might start preferring him over capela. At the very least I see Clint more willingly as a bigger trade asset now

17. SORF

SORF Member

If he can shot threes at 33% or better, then yes let him shoot it...occasionally. But his improved "under the basket" game should be his bread and butter game. His rebounding is more important that his three point shot. His last two double doubles were more beneficial to the Rockets than his 3 point game.

"Dream" could shoot threes albeit not at a high %. But his under the basket game and defense was where he excelled...and what was needed to be a championship team.

I would like to see Hartenstein work on his shot blocking more than his 3-point shooting.

#97 SORF, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  18. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Pointing out that something isn’t accurate doesn’t make one racist. If he woulda said he can only ball because he’s black, etc, sure. But simply and correctly noting he is.....naw.

19. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I never implied he was racist. My post very clearly refers to others.

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

These people are white though. Are you saying they are racists against themselves?