1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police Officer Misbehaving

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by edwardc, Jul 28, 2015.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Mohammed Noor the pig that shot and killed the Aussie woman offered condolences to the family. Something is seriously wrong and weird about this shooting. The police is completely tight lipped about this. This case warrants the justice department intervention.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh I'm sure comrade Sessions from Alabama is all over some black cop shooting a white lady. You can believe that. :rolleyes:

3. generalthade_03

I sure hope so. This case is more deserving the attention of the justice department then the "Gentle Giant" from Ferguson.

4. CometsWin

Right, that the Justice Department found all kinds of evidence of systemic racism in Ferguson seems to have eluded your attention. Maybe comrade Sessions can go back over all that evidence and pretend it's all wrong, finally get it all white, I mean right.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

So...can we reform the police system yet?

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Threads are so odd when you ignore people. I mean, he's the only guy I've ever put on ignore but I see he made the last post and I was wondering what the discussion was about here...my guess is all I missed were a bunch of random insults "Liberal this, liberal that" whole tough guy internet schtick.

Easily the worst person on the board. At least Dei tried to hold discussions lol.

el gnomo likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You try too hard.

el gnomo likes this.
  8. edwardc

edwardc Member

Did you feel that way about the Philando Castile shooting.

9. generalthade_03

10. CometsWin

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Funny how you never have a problem with the opposite sentiment. I personally oppose both, but it is interesting to see the hypocrisy this brought out.

12. generalthade_03

http://www.startribune.com/authorit...days-after-justine-damond-shooting/435251273/

Despite promises of transparency and a quick investigation, not a bleep out of the police 3 days after Justine was gunned down like a dog in cold blood. If she was a black female, the sky of the Twin cities would be thick in black smoke by now. Hey CometsWin: you see the difference between black and white now?

Justice for Justine

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Have you heard anything that suggests the shooting was unjustified?

If not, don't be that guy. It makes you no better than them.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Current report is that they heard a loud sound and got startled and fired into the alley.

15. CometsWin

The difference is you're full of crap. Why would the people in charge, the dominant majority riot against themselves? What? lol

#95 CometsWin, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well then they are probably screwed but I still want to hear their side of it first before we set up the gallows.

Why would any intelligent group riot for no good reason?

edwardc and justtxyank like this.
  17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

My guess is the officer was on alert and got startled when he saw a figure suddenly at the passenger window after hearing a loud noise. And he reflexively fired his weapon, probably without even getting a look at who it was. If that's how it went down, it's a pretty different situation compared to what happened with Castile. Though I consider both to be indicative of horrible decision making from people who are supposed to keep us safe.

CometsWin likes this.
  18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

This scenario is shaping up to be the type BLM should get behind. Of course, more details are needed.

19. CometsWin

I'm behind it. I'm sick of seeing these senseless killings where no one is held responsible. I just resent "you people" only getting behind it when it's a white lady.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

It was chilling watching the stepson talk about it. I can't imagine having my own mother coming out and out of the blue being gone from this world. Our cops are too trigger happy, anything perceived as a threat is an excuse to fire. What comets is saying here is that sad situations like these are a reality for blacks, on a frequent basis. We need to come together and oppose what is wrong regardless of what race someone is (ignore general idiot guy) .

Doesn't matter what his excuse was, he was incompetent and it cost a lady her life. If it was an isolated incident we may brush it under the rug, but in "protecting us" a chunk of the police force is too incompetent to hold the balance between life and death especially when the fallback excuse is something as "perception of threat"--since someone's perception of what was taking place isimpossible to disprove.

Hakeemtheking likes this.