1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police officer calling my friend ''******''

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheShooter, Aug 29, 2008.

1. TheShooter

TheShooter Member

One of my good friends has been busted several time and is watched by the Police since he stole a car. We were chillin out when this Police Officer wanted to talk to us, to him particulary, the Police officer said '' Viens ici le nègre ! '' (we're in Canada) who could be translated by '' Come here ****** ''. My friend was very pissed because it was a white officer. Then the Officer talked to him for some minutes.

Usually here, black people from Africa (Congo, Burundi, Rwanda in majority)call them selves '' Nègres '' here, it means '' ****** '', Latinos speak always spanish, Est-European immigrated like me call ourselves by our Nationality, (Serbian, Bosnian etc ... )

Want to know, if this actually happens alot to you guys or your black friends in the United States ?

2. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Wow, I always heard that cops in Canada were so much cooler and nicer than USA Cops.

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Here in Tucson we have very few black people. One of my friends is black and he says that the word isn't used here nearly as much as the midwest and the north. Not so sure how true that is.

4. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Huh...I gotta say as a fellow Quebecer (kinda assuming here XP), people just aren't that sensitive to "negre" as most North Americans are to the N word. I mean, there used to be an official "Roche de Negres" somewhere until the gouvernment replaced it...something like three-five years ago with "Roche de Noires" :/

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

it was WWR.

gurantee it.

french version

6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

If you're friend is stealing cars and getting busted all the time, the term maybe fitting.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpUSElgJcyI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

You're butchering it!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8qAsx3Q7Qs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8qAsx3Q7Qs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Is WWR on vacation?

9. Classic

Classic Member

lol, hillarious!

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Chris Rock saying hide your money in a book because they don't read, reminded me of this...

[has foul language]
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUkpR2Q6Oy8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUkpR2Q6Oy8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. WWR

WWR Member

Shouldn't steal things.

12. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

lol, getting bashed as a racist in a thread and responds by saying that you should simply not steal things. Not being sarcastic, that is a funny ass rebuttal.

#12 jcee15, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  13. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

the same could be said for hispanics. you have the ones that work til they die and the ones who will never ever move out of their parents house until their parents die from working as stated earlier, or ever keep a job but they'll have kids and ex wifes all over the place. its a damn shame

14. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

See ya

15. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

what?

16. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Umm...bye? :confused:

17. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

For what.. stating the obvious?

18. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

It's so sweet that clutchfans now has a resident racist ******* cop.

19. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

atleast he's open and firm on his stances, no matter how wrong they are...i think that qualifies him to be our president.

20. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

It's the one thing we've been missing for quite some time now.