1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police Crash a Pool Party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Blatz, Jun 7, 2015.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It seemed as if he was yelling at every black individual in the near vicinity to sit on their ass.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Sorry, thought she was at least 18 :eek:.

3. fchowd0311

No worries dude. I thought the girl was attractive also and then realized that she was under 18.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

How do you guys know that she is under 18? :confused:

5. Remii

Remii Member

It doesn't matter dude... She's still a kid. This is why people have to watch their daughters because of grown men who can't control themselves. I guess you fall in the same category... #perv

6. showa13

showa13 Member

What I thought was interesting is how calm and under control all the other officers on scene seemed to be, one even trying to grab and calm him down. That guy doesn't need to be an officer, he made everything worse there

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Whooops....just searched some articles...14...my bad :eek:. I blame lack of HD video.

8. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Because they were a part of the fat trashy family from the second video. Looks like they got into an argument with the kids at the pool and the girl in the bikini followed them to their car until a fight broke out.

It seemed like the officer was too pumped on adrenaline to notice the kid filming it all. He's probably going to keep his job somehow, get a paid suspension. What an ass.

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Thought it was pretty funny when the cop was running and fell down, going into that tuck and roll.

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You don't know how old she is. It isn't like I am inappropriately touching little girls or something.

[​IMG]

11. fchowd0311

Oh ****ing please. I know you are a hypocrite. As if you never thought a girl under 18 was ever attractive once you were over the age of 18. No one stated they would act on their impulses.

12. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Why am I not surprised.

Dallas x Cops = exponential douchery

13. fchowd0311

If the father of the girl was present, he would have every right in my eyes to take that cop down. Of course that wouldn't be the rational response as it would be a loosing battle and he would have been shot immediately. I would assume any father who witnesses their 14 year old daughter in her bikini being slammed into the ground by her ****ing hair and be touched like that would turn violent.

That's the power LE has. They have the power to assault your 14 year old daughter in her bikini because she is talking back. With that amount of power it is so imperative to screen out assholes like this mother fu*ker.

14. Remii

Remii Member

Any moron who watches that video can tell that girl isn't grown.

I'm a grown azz man who likes grown azz women... So don't assume every man thinks as you do. Speak for yourself on that one dude.

15. fchowd0311

I'll lob off my nuts if you never found a girl under 18 attractive once you were an adult, and I bet you didn't even know she was under 18 also.

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

She looks like Brandy (the singer) to me.

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Nah brah, you can tell a young girl when you see one. She looked like a little ass girl when the cop grabbed her. Scary that some folks here can't tell the difference. 16...17...maybe you make a mistake I guess. 14? Come on man...

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

When German humour backfires.

1 person likes this.
  19. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

It's nice and legal in germany so......

20. fchowd0311

Seriously? It's a youtube video with a **** ton of compression and if ATW watched it like me in 360p which is the default setting in the embedded player there is no way to determine the age of the girl. People and their high horses. And if you are going to tell me you could tell she was 14 by her mannerisms, I can show you real life 22 year olds who act like they are adolescent teenagers.

If you want to label someone a pedo for that then be my guest, but then your going to have to acknowledge that you and every other male poster on this board are pedos as I'm sure they have all made similar mistakes in misjudging the age of a girl through a ****ing youtube video.

There is a word if difference between thinking that a girl is hot and mistakenly believe she was of age until closer inspection and actually carrying out an attempt to flirt with the girl. As an adult it is our responsibility to control or suppress base desires. That's what adults do.

#40 fchowd0311, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015