1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Podcast: serial] the case of Adnan Syed

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Dec 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. what

what Member

Anybody following this podcast?

http://serialpodcast.org/

I've gone through 6 episodes. And all I can say is that Adnan Syed, while there are obviously holes in the prosecutions case, to me he DID IT. The guy seems like a pathological liar, and I am curious if anybody else here is following this podcase and have thoughts on the case against Adnan Syed?

2. AFS

AFS Member

I've been listening. I just think it's such a weird case (which is why it was picked up for this podcast and what makes it interesting). There are inconsistencies with Adnan's story and the way he says it happened, but there are also inconsistencies with Jay's testimony too. I'm not sure if Adnan did it or not, but I think he's hiding something. I just don't know what incentive Jay had to make his testimony up.

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

4. what

what Member

I am just going to say this, that my brother is a pathological liar and bi-polar and pretty much everything adnan says and the way he says it reminds me of him.

Adnan is SO defensive with things he can't dispute, and he is certainly manipulating Sarah. It's just ridiculous that she is buying this bull****. To me, he HAS to be bi-polar.

5. what

what Member