1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Podcast]Morey on Ringer NBA show

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by WhoMikeJames, Oct 18, 2016.

1. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

#1 WhoMikeJames, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    heypartner and AceOfSpades like this.
  2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Is he not tired of saying that? I'm definitely tired of hearing it.

**listens anyway**

4. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

This new Chris Vernon guy they have on is like some awful sports radio nincompoop. Not that the other people were better but yeesh, the Ringer's basketball coverage BLOWS.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Always sounds like someone reciting their resume, because they are worried about getting fired. Or a salesman trying to sell a product that he doesn't believe in anymore.

,,,or both

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He didn't sound like he wanted to be there

7. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I think I'm okay sharing this bit I know from knowing Daryl: he strongly believes in this year's team. He seems as fired up to me as he ever has in the years since I've known him. I haven't heard him on the radio but in private conversations he seems at least as optimistic about the team's prospects as he was we won the Howard sweepstakes in free agency, maybe even more. He believes in this year's team unusually much.

8. dmoneybangbang

Good to hear it. Last year was such an anomaly, there should be optimism for this year.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Did anyone fat check him? The guy spews the same old mostly meaningless stats that we need to fat check him.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He explained why in this podcast

There was so much horrible negativity last year that he wants to make sure everyone knows this was a pretty successful franchise before then

We're still trying to get good players to come