1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Please help me find these short

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by dingus, May 17, 2012.

1. dingus

dingus Member

If anyone knows where I can purchase the authentic Adidas Revolution 30 alternate jersey shorts (ketchup and mustard unis) please message me on the board.

I'm looking online, as I live in L.A., but if you happen to know if the Rockets Shop at the Toyota Center still has them please let me know as I still have friends in the area. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

3. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

5. Relentless

Relentless Member

6. dingus

dingus Member

Yes, that ebay auction is what actually sparked this search. It is the first I ever even knew they were making them. Unfortunately I am not a hefty man. I wanted these shorts when the alternates first came out, but they weren't in production for the first year, and I gave up hope of finding them. Lo and behold they finally made them in this second year, completely unbeknownst to me.

As Relentless pointed out, I am in search of the Authentic "Revolution 30" pair, and not the swingman pair.

Thanks for the help though; I do appreciate it.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Make him an offer, he won't be needing them anymore ;)

[​IMG]

8. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

9. VanityHalfBlack

Hahahahhahahaahh!!!!