1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Please help a good cause!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by trickywhiteguy, Apr 10, 2011.

1. trickywhiteguy

Clutchfans Community I need your help...

Recently my mother in law was diagnosed with CML (Chronic myelogenous leukemia) which was a big hit to our family. On the positive side of things I recently started a new career at MD Anderson Cancer Center where I am around cancer patients daily, seeing the struggles that they go through to fight there horrible disease.. All of these events have inspired me to become more involved with charity work with The American Cancer Society specifically an event called Relay for Life. Relay for Life is an event that takes place between the hours of 7p.m and 7a.m (the over night time because " Cancer doesn't sleep" I am trying to raise money to support the cause and I was hoping that the clutchfans community could help us with our cause... Below is a link to donate, simply follow the link and click on donate near the top of the page.. Everything helps no matter how small or big the donation may be.

Thank you very much for your time and help with this cause

Paul

Link to donate..
    http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11National?px=20188500&pg=personal&fr_id=32371

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Done. You should bump this in the morning when the weekday crowd is around. It's relatively dead in the hangout on the weekends.

I hope your mother-in-law gets better.

1 person likes this.
  3. trickywhiteguy

I will man! Thank you so much for your contribution! Really, I appreciate it!

4. VanityHalfBlack

You have the greatest name ever!!!!

5. trickywhiteguy

LOL Thanks... I've actually been wanting to change it!

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Pretty good charity if anyone is feeling generous today. :)

7. trickywhiteguy

Yeah anything helps.. Thanks for the bump!

8. trickywhiteguy

Just wanted to bump this to the main page to see if anyone was willing to help out!

Thanks