1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Playoffs] Fun Places to Watch the NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by drumbum, May 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Invite please. :cool:

2. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

But yeah. Jake's is legit. Watched the Rockets lose on the Lillard three there last year. I was at the elimination game in Houston against the Thunder the year before that.

3. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

i'm too poor to set foot in the toyota center, apparently. definitely going to game 3 on friday if dave can score tix, though.

as far as watching rockets games, jake's and nick's are great, and in town underdogs and little woodrow's in the heights are my favorite. also you can't beat huge ass shiners for $2.50 at alice's tall texan. as long as there isn't an astros game on at the same time, then the crowd is lame.

but wait! thanks to chromecast and the watch espn/tnt apps, i can avoid bar weirdos and $4 beers and drink my anxiety away in the comfort of my own house.

so excited. ahhh the nba playoffs *breathes in the greatness*

4. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'll be in Galveston Saturday night. Any good place down there?

6. The Drake

The Drake Member

Was wondering this myself. Don't wanna show up somewhere and be surrounded by Mavs fans.

7. Bob Barker 007

I'm just going to bring my UT friends along who are Rockets fans and take a place over. ;)

8. The Drake

The Drake Member

Hell yeah Bob, where's the spot?